GGD Member & Remixer Jordan Howe (CandyWarhol) Dies At Age 19

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

hookerfreak

talented girl living a tormented life. such a beautiful girl too

thoughts are with her family and friends, RIP Jordan X

Emvee

Such a huge loss for our fan base.

I interacted with her a bit back in 2012 on twitter. She was a really nice person.

Rest in peace, Jordan.

Edited by Fading

TheOriginalOne

This is truly heartbreaking. I don't even know what to say. I wish the best for her family and may she rest in peace.

This is so sad. A beautiful person in a tormenting world. I don't know what to say.

Rest in peace xxxxxx

Edited by Mars

So, so sad. She was amazingly talented, from her music work to her art work, it was just lovely. It legitimately brings tears to my eyes to see people having the need to end their lives because of the disgusting behavior of others, she didn't deserve it. Rest in peace angel. :heart:

Number Five

This is so sad! She will be missed by her monster family and friends. Her remixes were the best too. Rest in peace, Jordan. 

RoboMonster

That story she shared way back when happens to be one of my first memories from GGD 1.0

May she find peace in the next life that she couldn't have here.

PigInsideAHuman

What a beautiful person inside and out. She touched more than she ever knew. Her work was fabulous. I just did a 23 minute dance a thon to her BTW MegaMix (I never listen to those things all the way through) in her memory so she knows her energy will live on forever. You will be missed and remembered. Now God himself can tell you he didn't make any mistakes!

crookedangel

i don't know her personally, but i am familiar with her username. my heart goes out to her friends and family. RIP, angel. <3

This is terrible.  So, so sad. The world can be a messed up place. 

Rest in peace, Jordan. I hope very much that there is at least a lesson learned from this for some people. :( 

You will be sorely missed.  :heart: