💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GGD Member & Remixer Jordan Howe (CandyWarhol) Dies At Age 19

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

OMG what a tragedy, such a young girl, tears in my eyes.

RIP Candy Warhol, my condolences to her family, friends and loved ones.

Great loss of such a precious and talented soul. May you find your peace and happiness. Wished you could have found it on this earth instead :emo:

ryhanna

Oh no. :ohno:

That's so awful. My thoughts are with her loved ones in this horrible time for them. I hope Jordan's finally at peace. <3 Paws up, Jordan. 

this is so sad.

i really hope gaga can see this post and all of us can work together and end bullying or at least alleviate the situation. 

Gaga.For.Gaga

This is such a tragedy and something that never should have happened. I remeber her posting on GGD and when she meet Gaga too :( 

Rest In Peace Jordan.  

ChicaSkas

This is such a tragedy and something that never should have happened. I remeber her posting on GGD and when she meet Gaga too :( 

Rest In Peace Jordan.

Yes, I think you may have been one of the people to comment in her thread... I hadn't even joined yet when she posted that... I just found out today that she had met Gaga... even more of a reason for me to want to get this in front of Gaga's eyes because I KNOW Gaga will remember Jordan and Caolan.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hookerofoz

this is so sad.

i really hope gaga can see this post and all of us can work together and end bullying or at least alleviate the situation.

This fanbase is a bully itself.