💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW Video Leak Discussion

Kyle

Featured Posts

J e s s e

Has it leaked?!?!

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Ethan

It leaked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KNo9FQhn84

I can't breath this is slaying me but let's b srs for a second his choreo is probably better than mine if I were to ever attempt :awkney:

antpats2

Ok so ive been talking to someone who has it. He told me about the video, and said he was uploading more today. Now he said hes not going to anymore for no specific reason, and unfollowed me so i couldn't DM him. Im so annoyed. I tweeted him asking to follow me again bc i wanted to DM something else but he has ignored it. This certain person is the guy who sent the snapchat of the video that went viral. He is @etahii . The people with the video are being so selfish tbh. They wont give it to anyone, and they wont even talk about it now. So once again, say goodbye to the DWUW video forever!! DO NOT BELIEVE the quote that Gaga said 'the DWUW video will be released with the full ARTPOP package'. It is a FAKE quote and she never said it!! 

JoeMo

Ok so ive been talking to someone who has it. He told me about the video, and said he was uploading more today. Now he said hes not going to anymore for no specific reason, and unfollowed me so i couldn't DM him. Im so annoyed. I tweeted him asking to follow me again bc i wanted to DM something else but he has ignored it. This certain person is the guy who sent the snapchat of the video that went viral. He is @etahii . The people with the video are being so selfish tbh. They wont give it to anyone, and they wont even talk about it now. So once again, say goodbye to the DWUW video forever!! DO NOT BELIEVE the quote that Gaga said 'the DWUW video will be released with the full ARTPOP package'. It is a FAKE quote and she never said it!! 

@JoePMorrison has it too  :eek:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

antpats2

@JoePMorrison has it too  :eek:

uhh you sure? i checked his latest tweets and he looks like a normal monster who doesnt have the video??  :shrug:

Pierre

Can you imagine if a random person post the video and breaks the youtube record? :lmao:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I swear every time this thread gets a bump I run thinking it's leaked. Why Gaga? WHYYYY?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Can't anyone just give us a clear answer whether or not the vid is going to leak/be released? The anticipation is bittersweet.

MANiCURE

DO NOT BELIEVE the quote that Gaga said 'the DWUW video will be released with the full ARTPOP package'. It is a FAKE quote and she never said it!! 

Yep, i've still to hear these words as well!