Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3-30-2014 -- Roseland (Sunday, Second Night) Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

Yes I did

Can u please record all the performances if u can?  And if u cant, can u atleast try recording Dope and You and I in full cuz i haven't seen any proper footage of those two yet.  Thank you, and most of all remember to have fun  :party:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• codymonster

• EthanPamyu

• monstronic

• LStephens11

ChicaSkas

Yes I did

wonderful! Not to be a pest... but her speaking interludes and song preludes are often overlooked. If you can nab those as part of an entire recording, that would be epic
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Pure Adrenaline

omg omg omg can't wait the first show she slayed everything now I hope there are changes in the set list would make it so iconic :excited2:

Will do, brought my good camera too so I won't be one of those Instagrammers of 15 second clips

thaaaank u for saving my life  :worship:  :worship:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

No matter

I want her to perform Marry The Night, she really need to add this song to this concert! :)

I REALLY have my fingers crossed for a performance of Venus and of DWUW :giveup:

She always performs both songs so well :NOOO:

It's been SO long since she last performed either DWUW or Venus.

MessyTop

Guys. Anyone knows how early we can pick up will all tickets at roseland??

Any ideas.?

I'm going tonight

Guys. Anyone knows how early we can pick up will all tickets at roseland??

Any ideas.?

I'm going tonight

will call is already open. I just got my tix there. just ask the security guy to let you go in and get them.

MessyTop

will call is already open. I just got my tix there. just ask the security guy to let you go in and get them.

Oh really? Going now probably. I live 4 blocks away

Brian Newman

How many people are in line currently/how long have been people been waiting in line for normal GA? I'm going on Wednesday and coming from Boston so I just wanna be prepared! 

How many people are in line currently/how long have been people been waiting in line for normal GA? I'm going on Wednesday and coming from Boston so I just wanna be prepared!

The GA line is shorter than it was at this time on Friday. I'm not sure how many people are in it though-- too many to count easily. My guess is that a person would probably be 10-15 rows back from the stage if they got in line right now. That's just a guess tho. I'm hanging out in the shops down the street because it's too cold for me to wait out there right now lol. I might go count how many people later.

Fishnet Sinner

Here for the meltdowns when all 7 seven shows are the same/very similar 

Honestly I think this is going to happen...

My guess is that she will continue to do the same number of acoustic/piano only songs but those songs will vary slightly from night to night.  From a production standpoint it's much easier to change those up - no choreography or major technical elements to contend with when you change things up, just Gaga being flawless at the piano.  I can totally see her busting out Hair, Gypsy, Paparazzi, and who knows, maybe even Princess Die.

I imagine the other songs will stay the same - and if they do I think that's good news.  I'm still holding the vain hope that some of these shows will be filmed for a DVD concert film.  :)

MessyTop

Guys the show tonight is getting recorded. There's a big sign in the lobby!! I

I just picked up my tickets.

The security guy didn't let me take the pic of the sign. Is a white sign that's says by entering the bulding you wave the right for getting the show recorded

They where putting them all over the lobby when I got there

Edited by GagainsiderNYC

codymonster

Guys the show tonight is getting recorded. There's a big sign in the lobby!! I

I just picked up my tickets.

The security guy didn't let me take the pic of the sign. Is a white sign that's says by entering the bulding you wave the right for getting the show recorded

God is real :giveup:

MessyTop

Who ever gets there now sneak a pic of the sign please. They where going up as of 4:10 pm

What time do doors open for general floor? Anyone knows?

Edited by GagainsiderNYC