💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

After the ARTPOP era should Gaga do a residency somewhere?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Gaga space residency 2015.

It's too early for Vegas.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

LStephens11

Just because she loves Britney doesn't mean she's taking notes out of her career manual.

ARTPOP

Are people forgetting that Bruno Mars (ie, one of the biggest popstars on the planet) is currently doing a residency in Vegas? Calvin Harris also has a residency at the Hakkasan nightclub. It's nothing to be laughed at or ashamed of. They bring in big bucks.

I can see why a residency would appeal to Gaga. It would allow her to create a massive stage show that was not logistically possible to tour. It could also allow her to fulfill the idea of having a Gaga museum in the residency theatre. Britney has a load of her old costumes in her residency theatre and MJ's Cirque de Soleil show has loads of MJ memoribilia scattered throughout the theatre. Gaga could just take this to another level and have an entire museum next door to the theatre.

Saying that, I don't see it happening until after the next album. But it wouldn't surprise me if it's something that happens in the next few years.

Elizabeth

I don't think she should, definitely not a greatest hits, I don't think anyone should release a greatest hits until they've been around for a really long time. 

ryhanna

Nah. Even though the Roseland shows have been great, a residency would be really limiting for her when she's only on her fourth album and has so much more to offer than being stationed at one venue for a long period of time.

One day, when she's released more music and maybe she has a Baby Gaga and travelling isn't as easy as it used to be, a residency would be a good move. Within the next couple of years seems like a bit of a waste though.

Archived