đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

An ARTPOP Grammy nomination would be as shocking as an Album of the Year nom to C2C. As long as C2C is recognized to get those free publicity (and sales boost), that'd be great. 

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

When's the new thread coming that I didn't get to do the graphics for? :emo:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Americano

An ARTPOP Grammy nomination would be as shocking as an Album of the Year nom to C2C. As long as C2C is recognized to get those free publicity (and sales boost), that'd be great. 

What noms COULD c2c get? are there jazz categories?

Or just best traditional album and vocal performance? I think she can get nommed for both, but will also lose one to Barbara and maybe win vocal if they nominate Bang Bang

MonsterMum

Or just best traditional album and vocal performance? I think she can get nommed for both, but will also lose one to Barbara and maybe win vocal if they nominate Bang Bang

Imagine Gaga losing that one to Katy for Uncle  :duck:

Americano

I think Bang Bang should be announced as the third single.

Sure, it's just a small technicality, but it's her best live track and it went #1 on digital songs. It'd be good to give it a single status to maybe boost those Grammy chances.

Jazz;

Best Improvised Jazz Solo

Best Jazz Vocal Album

Best Jazz Instrumental Album

Best Large Jazz Ensemble Album

Best Latin Jazz Album

Those are all jazz categories. But C2C can be nominated only for Best Jazz Vocal Album.

None, in terms of surefire wins. I meant recognized as a nomination. A couple of noms to traditional pop, but with Barbra's historic #1 album (and continued strong sales), she's the front-runner in my eyes. 

Americano

Random but has anyone checked C2C's peaks on wikipedia? Super impressive when compared to Duets II.

I hope this can go Gold in US and silver in UK? I think that's the first cert there..

None, in terms of surefire wins. I meant recognized as a nomination. A couple of noms to traditional pop, but with Barbra's historic #1 album (and continued strong sales), she's the front-runner in my eyes. 

Yeah, likely. A nomination would be good too though for holidays before the Grammy's even occur.

"The #1 Grammy-nominated album Cheek to Cheek, by the legendary Tony Bennett and pop icon Lady Gaga, is available now!"

Arturo

ARTPOP is not being nominated for anything as an album. The media took care of that. 

DWUW has a small chance at Best Duo or whatever but I doubt it.

PicklePower

6 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version) (-1)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

200.gif

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Americano

the decay of the black-haired Italian jazz singer

in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

derek4gaga

It's because of Maroon 5. Their new album is already discounted to $7.99. 

Americano

That gif is everything. 

Forever iconic from the days of...

August 2013

3. Applause - Lady Gaga (-1)

in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

Archived