💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

If you actually think of it why would GUY have more streams? Like seriously we are very naive sometimes including me. It seems even strabge that the song got that many streams WW. The song hasn't happened yet and when the video was released the song wasn't even charting in the Pop 1500 chart. Anyway, as long as the radio picks up the song and it starts rising I couldn't care less. The streams will follow anyway...

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

The US is a flop country for Gaga this era...

I really think G.U.Y should be very last single from ARTPOP. People are definitely not here for the music of her new album.

Pure Adrenaline
The US is a flop country for Gaga this era...I really think G.U.Y should be very last single from ARTPOP. People are definitely not here for the music of her new album.
lies
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

monketsharona

lies

We'll see, but if G.U.Y is flopping (I hope it won't of course) you can be sure there won't be 4th single from ARTPOP.

G.U.Y. : #193 : about to leave top 200 ! The radio impact is more than necessary now ! ^^

gagaxuan

Actually all those aprilfool posts are allowed in the news section? It's kind of annoying!!

GagaMyBlood95

Wow ARTPOP fall to #75??

The discount ended already?

No, new releases!

The discount is still there...

VEVO

VEVO_Music_Charts_140323_140329.jpg

GUY needs to rise on Itunes or radio faster, because if not it may fall out of Hot 100 next week. The 2m number is unexpected giving that people said that it had ads on Youtube.

Who knows? Its a possibility that this are the views on Vevo only and the Youtube ones are double?

Pure Adrenaline

If it was Katherin vid would hhave been 18m US and 20m WW :emma:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GagaMyBlood95

If it was Katherin vid would hhave been 25m US and 2m WW :emma:

:staymad:

Gypsy Life

GUY needs to rise on Itunes or radio faster, because if not it may fall out of Hot 100 next week. The 2m number is unexpected giving that people said that it had ads on Youtube.

Who knows? Its a possibility that this are the views on Vevo only and the Youtube ones are double?

VEVO has more views than YT :ohwell:

If it was Katherin vid would hhave been 18m US and 20m WW :emma:

If it was a Katheryn video released before her song gets 900M Al on radio and without insulting Allah in it, it'd have 2M views US and 0.5M views WW in the first week :ohwell:

StarryNight

Are u ready for 1M update  :gum:

195. Lady Gaga - G.U.Y.  stay in top 200 pls

Archived