Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

notamember

Oh, ok.So we have more time to request and stream it right?

Yes. But the streaming week already started over I believe.

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

Being serious, I wouldn't say the itunes position is impressive with those views, but it sure does match up. It's right where it should be.

It's really impressive though. 12k people out of what? Less than 1m non-fans decided to buy the song on iTunes after hearing it is a very good sign to me. That's an amazing ratio.

shane_c

It was too long for people to replay it, or maybe even decide to watch it in the first place..

It's really impressive though. 12k people out of what? Less than 1m non-fans decided to buy the song on iTunes after hearing it is a very good sign to me. That's an amazing ratio.

I think at least 3/4 views are from fans :)

GypsyGaga

All of Me stands a very real chance of eventually unseating Happy at #1 if it keeps gaining on iTunes the way it has. Radio is still going strong at well above 200m and it's already got Happy beat in streaming. That is if this Sam Smith song doesn't blow up first.

Dean Winchester

2 million :toofunny::lmao:

she's a global QUEEN  :whitney: There's nothing else I can say  :toofunny: (im embarrassed for the US)

Gypsy Life

I think at least 3/4 views are from fans :)

Even better.

Someone said in the YouTube thread the video got 1.1m views in the last 24 hours. Assuming 100k :toofunny: are from the US, its ~#170 placement right now on iTunes is solely based on 5m airplay which is very good.

Arturo

ARTPOP #62 and GUY #182 with the new releases

expected. 

Is ARTPOP still discounted?

GUY actually did drop a few places. All Me is at #176 and some songs that were behind GUY are now in front of it.

Blue Jeans

whdxbMO.gif

Guy is coming

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Pierre

2 millions?

That's why she says she's a n italian gypsy and not american.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived