💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

not really. It's a new Lady Gaga video. That's enough for EVERYONE to go and check for it.

If the song was with 100-200M AI of course hte views would've been higher and higher with each day, as there is more interest in the song. But 2M in the USA with radio PROMO and TV PROMO is HORRIBLE :lmao:

the WW streams are great, but I am not surprised since Gaga is still huge pop star in a lot of countries + TV Channels started playing the song since MONDAY after the release so ...

But USA received the most PROMO + the video was debuted on TV, I mean... :(

Why would someone check the video about a song he doesn't know. Actually why would someone learn about a video about a song that he doesn't know. You are delusional to think that everything Gaga posts on Vevo can just attract the attention of the public.

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

not really.  It's a new Lady Gaga video.  That's enough for EVERYONE to go and check for it. 

If the song was with 100-200M AI of course hte views would've been higher and higher with each day, as there is more interest in the song.  But 2M in the USA with radio PROMO and TV PROMO is HORRIBLE :lmao:

the WW streams are great, but I am not surprised since Gaga is still huge pop star in a lot of countries +  TV Channels started playing the song since MONDAY after the release so ...

But USA received the most PROMO + the video was debuted on TV, I mean... :(

Just let it go ..... the US has sailed http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk&feature=kp
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

VforVendetta

meltdown

ˈmɛltdaʊn

an uncontrolled emotional outburst or a mental collapse.

your reply comes closer to a meltdown than any of ours :wtf: and sorry we're discussing US charts in the US Charts Discussion :wtf: it's not even drama. We're simply... making fun of it I suppose?

Making assumptions about Gaga's US fanbase because of the views of a video, using constantly the : lmao : emoticon 10 times each. The whole thread is a mess right now, maybe it has chart numbers but its not a charts thread, its a lets laugh with ourselves thread. I know that the whole site is a mess today but STOP, its not even funny anymore.

Gerrard174

If only youtube available for China.

Chinese people stan hard for gaga. We could have easily go over 25m

Mariano

Why would someone check the video about a song he doesn't know. Actually why would someone learn about a video about a song that he doesn't know. You are delusional to think that everything Gaga posts on Vevo can just attract the attention of the public.

No I am not.

When I was a casual fan of Gaga in 2009 and I saw   Lady Gaga - Bad Romance, I had no idea what song that was, but i watched the video immediately etc..

And then the same with Telephone, in fact I was ****ing confused I thought that Telephone is Video Phone and I was like :awkney:  what is that mess and I didn't watch it the first day and then I saw that it was on front page and I watched it and  Iwas slayed as ****.   (Back then I had no idea Gaga has albums out, I only knew her singles) and I learned about her songs by YOUTUBE first and then anything else.

And I can't at that "stop being negative" ****.

So when Gaga underperforms flops or whatever (no one even said that she is flopping or anything) we are just being completely OBJECTIVE and REALISTIC about her **** VIEWS in the USA. The fact that there are people coming up with excuses for the 2M streams :lmao:  especially when her WW streams are 20M :rip:

VforVendetta

No I am not.

When I was a casual fan of Gaga in 2009 and I saw Lady Gaga - Bad Romance, I had no idea what song that was, but i watched the video immediately etc..

And then the same with Telephone, in fact I was ****ing confused I thought that Telephone is Video Phone and I was like :awkney: what is that mess and I didn't watch it the first day and then I saw that it was on front page and I watched it and Iwas slayed as ****. (Back then I had no idea Gaga has albums out, I only knew her singles) and I learned about her songs by YOUTUBE first and then anything else.

Don't compare Gaga's debut days or her peak days with now. Don't even try it! Like I don't know what was the dead back then. Your problem guys is that you can't get over the fact that these times have gone a long time ago. Even if Gaga gets a new peak in her career it will never be that big.

If only youtube available for China.

Chinese people stan hard for gaga. We could have easily go over 25m

The GUY video has 544k views on Chinese Youtube http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjg4ODY5MTI4.html

Don't compare Gaga's debut days or her peak days with now. Don't even try it! Like I don't know what was the dead back then. Your problem guys is that you can't get over the fact that these times have gone a long time ago. Even if Gaga gets a new peak in her career it will never be that big.

you're so confused :toofunny: just stop, you're bringing too much negativity into this thread

VforVendetta

No I am not.

When I was a casual fan of Gaga in 2009 and I saw Lady Gaga - Bad Romance, I had no idea what song that was, but i watched the video immediately etc..

And then the same with Telephone, in fact I was ****ing confused I thought that Telephone is Video Phone and I was like :awkney: what is that mess and I didn't watch it the first day and then I saw that it was on front page and I watched it and Iwas slayed as ****. (Back then I had no idea Gaga has albums out, I only knew her singles) and I learned about her songs by YOUTUBE first and then anything else.

So when Gaga underperforms flops or whatever (no one even said that she is flopping or anything) we are just being completely OBJECTIVE and REALISTIC about her **** VIEWS in the USA. The fact that there are people coming up with excuses for the 2M streams :lmao: especially when her WW streams are 20M :rip:

You caa express your sadness whenever you want, noone said that you shouldn't, I am as sad as you are. Starting the drama and destroying the balance of the thread is another thing though and it affects really badly those that read it.

Pure Adrenaline

No I am not.

When I was a casual fan of Gaga in 2009 and I saw   Lady Gaga - Bad Romance, I had no idea what song that was, but i watched the video immediately etc..

And then the same with Telephone, in fact I was ****ing confused I thought that Telephone is Video Phone and I was like :awkney:  what is that mess and I didn't watch it the first day and then I saw that it was on front page and I watched it and  Iwas slayed as ****.   (Back then I had no idea Gaga has albums out, I only knew her singles) and I learned about her songs by YOUTUBE first and then anything else.

:udidnt: omg exactly happened to me :omg: ..... twinzies 8da735030f15fe4d393824b68aa02bb953968a95

tho I only knew 2 songs(lovegame and paparazzi) of her before I discover BR .....and then after Telephone I was converted into her fan :legend: thqt *** scene in Telephone was everything :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

VforVendetta

The GUY video has 544k views on Chinese Youtube http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjg4ODY5MTI4.html

you're so confused :toofunny: just stop, you're bringing too much negativity into this thread

Maybe I am. At least I am apologising if I just destroyed someones mood and I always try to make people feel better. At least I'm trying.

No I am not.

So when Gaga underperforms flops or whatever (no one even said that she is flopping or anything) we are just being completely OBJECTIVE and REALISTIC about her **** VIEWS in the USA. The fact that there are people coming up with excuses for the 2M streams :lmao:  especially when her WW streams are 20M :rip:

Like, the WW streams are quite okay. It's just the percentage of US steams :rip:

Mariano

I am talking about something insanely different, and let me CLOCK you:

Youtube in 2009 was NOWHERE NEAR AS popular as it is NOW.

The fact that I was discovering NEW MUSIC throught it BACK THEN is only an indicator that right now EVEN more people do it, as more people are using YOUTUBE.

And only someone who is insecure about theirfave would be "scared" to point out when she is not doing well or something.  I mean this is US Charts Discussion Thread not  US Charts Make Excuses, Be Positive, Gaga is slayin discussion thread/

:udidnt: omg exactly happened to me :omg: ..... twinzies 8da735030f15fe4d393824b68aa02bb953968a95

tho I only knew 2 songs(lovegame and paparazzi) of her before I discover BR .....and then after Telephone I was converted into her fan :legend: thqt *** scene in Telephone was everything :legend:

:hug:

Maybe I am. At least I am apologising if I just destroyed someones mood and I always try to make people feel better. At least I'm trying.

I try to enjoy my time on GGD, just don't be too serious and expect others to do the same

OBEY

POP

84 46 LADY GAGA G.U.Y. 402 114 288 4.28

+11 spins

-26 bullet

+0.023 Al

tumblr_n36kj5r3lU1qczdbio1_500.gif

well it could have been worse :ohwell:

tomorrow's update is going to be good, i feel it :excited2:

Archived