💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

Well at least now we can use an excuse that it peaked at #18 idk mess

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

It's Billboard, so it's tru :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pain of fame1

OMG it actually peaked at 18! But something happenned and the chart did't udate. It also peaked 5 at the dance chart!

That's its debut on the Bubbling Under HOT 100, the songs which have failed to enter the main HOT 100 chart. It later debuted and peaked at #76 on the main HOT 100 chart due to strong streaming thanks to the release of its music video. After just one week, it left the chart and never returned ever since. 

Pure Adrenaline
not true. ARTPOP had a lot of promo at the start, but the timing was bad.
the promo for ARTPOP was minimal the fact that people didnt know that Gaga was releasing album in the week of it's release tells u alot
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GagaMyBlood95

Lets not bring ARTPOP promo back :smh:

C2C slaying everyone, it will do more in the US in the second week than ARTPOP :giveup: And holiday sales + discounts didn't even begin!!!

That's its debut on the Bubbling Under HOT 100, the songs which have failed to enter the main HOT 100 chart. It later debuted and peaked at #76 on the main HOT 100 chart due to strong streaming thanks to the release of its music video. After just one week, it left the chart and never returned ever since. 

:noparty:

do you think CtC could hit 1 million copies sold WW at the end ?

Reported sales supplied by the labels? Yes. Possible, just to present C2C as yet another million-'seller' for Gaga (and Tony). From MediaTraffic? Doubt it, at least within 2015. Unlike her previous releases, the bulk of the overall sales for this album would come from the US. The best scenario I'm seeing at the moment is a gold status by December / early next year. And then a slow climb of sales, the type of wait we'd have before ARTPOP hits platinum. 

monketsharona

Reported sales supplied by the labels? Yes. Possible, just to present C2C as yet another million-'seller' for Gaga (and Tony). From MediaTraffic? Doubt it, at least within 2015. Unlike her previous releases, the bulk of the overall sales for this album would come from the US. The best scenario I'm seeing at the moment is a gold status by December / early next year. And then a slow climb of sales, the type of wait we'd have before ARTPOP hits platinum. 

I really hope they have planned promo for the end of the year ! I guess Black Friday and Christmas time is going to help a lot as well.

Winning a Grammy Award would do a good promo as well (like be a #1 album on Hot 200 !)

VforVendetta

Applause never met or exceeded expectations like C2C :/

GUY?

Thank god for this as I think back. :rip:

Thank god Judas kept her #1 Pop Songs lead going!

Actually I think that Applause Era was an amazing one and we enjoyed it even with all the negativity if I recall + it gave us hope for the future because DWUW was also charting very high for the promo it had and then... They ****ed up everything. :rip:

My feelings are mixed though cause Gaga is slaying with an album that I don't enjoy half as much as ARTPOP(well it's classic Jazz so yeah). :rip: But I'm proud for her and her work anyway and I'm as excited as all of you with the commercial success we have.

Bang Bang
#59 United Arab Emirates
#88 Argentina
#150 Singapore
#166 Spain
#173 Bahrain

Not even a single and slaying so much :legend:

not true. ARTPOP had a lot of promo at the start, but the timing was bad.

ARTPOP is dead go over it.

Archived