💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Phoenixga your favorite?

Ascetic

Featured Posts

No, it could have but Kanye did it first...

runaway-1.jpg¨

Kanye's Phoenix was actualy an idea he and Gaga came up together for their Fame Kills Tour, but since the tour got scrapped he used the theme for his music video

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to me it doesn't. Plus, the brightness and hues in your edit made the Phoenixga still more dramatic, I like it.  :saira:

Thank you I wanted it to be focused on her and the arrow while showcasing her beauty

Oh I see, hope u enjoyed G.U.Y. at least hah :) 

It's a good album :) I became a fan after 808's tho, I like dem experimental beats  :worship2: Feel that from 808's and backwards the beats are straight forward :P

808 was good but I also liked his earlier raps, especially when I first heard Gold Digger and that song was everything for me when I was younger

Judas Oyster

Kanye's Phoenix was actualy an idea he and Gaga came up together for their Fame Kills Tour, but since the tour got scrapped he used the theme for his music video

Are you sure? GaGa said that even tho their ideas together were good she didn't want to use them because of loyalty.

Miel

I really like the Phoenix look, my favorite from the whole video.

Really? Hmmm.

It got me thinking- Gaga would have made a great feature in MBDTF. Darn.

3 points in and ready for more

Are you sure? GaGa said that even tho their ideas together were good she didn't want to use them because of loyalty.

Gaga said that, not Kanye. I always thought the winged Gaga isn't exactly about the phoenix, but Ãcarus.

Anyway, even if she represents a pheonix it's been 4 years since the Fame Kills tour, the phoenix theme is common and of course it wouldn't be related to their previous idea.

Kanye's use of the phoenix though was a recycling of their idea

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

It's an amazing look, so haunting and natural, and she really did look like a bird in her physicality. It was actually quite distressing to watch. :cry:

Judas Oyster

Gaga said that, not Kanye. I always thought the winged Gaga isn't exactly about the phoenix, but Ãcarus.

Anyway, even if she represents a pheonix it's been 4 years since the Fame Kills tour, the phoenix theme is common and of course it wouldn't be related to their previous idea.

Kanye's use of the phoenix though was a recycling of their idea

Oh I see then :) I believe u, but do u have source? I would love to read/see it because I live sadness because that tour didn't happen, so I'm rly interested in knowing everything about that haha.

It could be Ãcarus yeah, I'm just thinking about how they look alike ^^

Oh I see then :) I believe u, but do u have source? I would love to read/see it because I live sadness because that tour didn't happen, so I'm rly interested in knowing everything about that haha.

It could be Ãcarus yeah, I'm just thinking about how they look alike ^^

Not anymore, some time ago a lot of info and pics on the Fame Kills leaked and the phoenix was mentioned

Archived