πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

11 million views from the U.S. to hit BB top 10

Dylangaga

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

We need to stop with stupid moves like this that just point out that she isnt top 10 and just make things difficult for her to go there.

the only thing ignorant is your comment...this is just to let people know (like myself) who didnt know before so go bother someone else's thread BYE

How is it desperation when I'm just trying to be supportive of gaga and spread this AMAZING MUSIC VIDEO around to the GP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only thing ignorant is your comment...this is just to let people know (like myself) who didnt know before so go bother someone else's thread BYE

How is it desperation when I'm just trying to be supportive of gaga and spread this AMAZING MUSIC VIDEO around to the GP

Where I talked about desperation? Ok. Be supportive of Gaga. Everyone here is. We dont need another MTN day that wont do anything for her than just point out that she isnt top 10. Applause had 4 m streams counted in the first week and we now want 10 m in a week? Everybody knows thats very unprobably to happen.

Highway Capricorn

Dope was #8 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart because of the views of the video. So G.U.Y can be in the top 10 ;)

But Dope also sold around 100k in the US that week !

GagaMyBlood95

That's kinda hard since I suppose at least half of those views are not from US...

Qualle1

The desperation...

If G.U.Y doesn't become a top-ten hit, it is her very own fault.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

If I live in US, MTN would have debuted in top 10 so is DWUW, because I do everything I can for it, I even bought views for her in BTW era, Monsters from US, I beg you to stream G.U.Y. on all Streaming services as much as you can!

Pass the word!

uhm, you can always do this http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s146o6

Dylangaga

Where I talked about desperation? Ok. Be supportive of Gaga. Everyone here is. We dont need another MTN day that wont do anything for her than just point out that she isnt top 10. Applause had 4 m streams counted in the first week and we now want 10 m in a week? Everybody knows thats very unprobably to happen.

the second comment WASNT to you

G.U.Y is NOT a burn out hit.

Β 

we want something like Team sistrens! Slowly climbing the charts. Take note from the LORDEΒ  :manicure:

HausOfNicole

The desperation...

If G.U.Y doesn't become a top-ten hit, it is her very own fault.

Why does there need to be a fault? If it hits it hits, if it doesn't it doesn't. You can't force a real hit, it simply has to happen and it's typically not instant.

There might be a better thread for asking this question, but whatever. So does anybody know if we have to watch all the credits for it to count as a view? Obviously the GP aint gonna stick around to watch like 4 minutes of credits, so when they close the window when the video is done, does it still count?Β 

Alchemist

There might be a better thread for asking this question, but whatever. So does anybody know if we have to watch all the credits for it to count as a view? Obviously the GP aint gonna stick around to watch like 4 minutes of credits, so when they close the window when the video is done, does it still count?Β 

Nope. 30 seconds is all that's needed

Archived