💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My sadness for GUY

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

grenziel

The housewives represents something. She wouldn't just put it out after she was being reincarnated.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I feel you, man... I'm not saying much since yesterday because everyone is in 'sucking Gaga's dick' mode for now and I wouldn't wanna spoil the fun on here, but yay... Even though I find the video enjoyable, my heart breaks a little every time I read someone saying it's Gaga's best video to date...  :roll:

That's really rude. We're "sucking her dick" because we actually like the video? Maybe the problem is you, not us?

D0NATELLA

Venus isn't supposed to be climatic. It's like the beginning of a rebirth. Why would the climax be at the start of the video?

I actually think it's gaga's best video to date. Don't feel sad for me. 

baiii

holy scheisse

Uhmmm... I completely disagree. Among all of her music videos, this gotta be the most satisfying. The magnitude of this project is incomparable to her past works. The production in itself gives it a distinction as her very best to date. 

perfectly said, i will defend GUY until the end. i love this video. from my perspective she finally topped bad romance.

Coldplay

Does anyone here agree with me on this?

I love Gaga and always supports everything she does, and I understood the GUY video' storyline and all but something isn't satisfying. It seems like she used a lot of random cuts and scenes, instead of scenes with substance. The Venus bit was so anticlimactic, those house wives ruined it, that fold pool scene was unnecessary, Jesus and Michael didnt even look like them. Whole thing felt so homemade

You just put all my thoughts in that post. MTE

djBuffoon

I actually do agree with him, and more will probably agree once the excitement of the release is gonna wear off.

Or... more people could come to appreciate it the more they think about or view it? A lot of effort was put into the production, and there are, I'm sure, countless layers of subtext and meaning. Impossible to get it all in just one day.

Morphine Prince

Home made? You've got to be joking :lmao:

She films at Hearste Castle and people are STILL not satisfied :smh:

I feel sorry for some of you.

Rudz Xinc

Nope, G.U.Y is amazing, except for tiny bits here and there, but overall it's great

Look at those clowns

I feel you, man... I'm not saying much since yesterday because everyone is in 'sucking Gaga's dick' mode for now and I wouldn't wanna spoil the fun on here, but yay... Even though I find the video enjoyable, my heart breaks a little every time I read someone saying it's Gaga's best video to date...  :roll:

I agree with both of you. I was sad bc it was so expensive and... oh well

The only thing that bothered me was the housewives part, period. It is nonetheless one of the best videos she ever made, and i'm more than happy with it.

Archived