💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My sadness for GUY

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

Kenon Astro

Does anyone here agree with me on this?

I love Gaga and always supports everything she does, and I understood the GUY video' storyline and all but something isn't satisfying. It seems like she used a lot of random cuts and scenes, instead of scenes with substance. The Venus bit was so anticlimactic, those house wives ruined it, that fold pool scene was unnecessary, Jesus and Michael didnt even look like them. Whole thing felt so homemade

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helix

I don't agree with you, sorry...

But hey! Not everything is for everybody, right?

I agree with you, but lots of people are going to be rude in this thread. So is the way of GagaDaily. Just know that you are not entirely alone, we are just a minority. :hug: 

I agree with the Housewives part. I felt like that was a very awkward transition. I wish they thought of a better way to lead into G.U.Y. It just doesn't seem smooth really. Other than that I think the video is pretty awesome though!

SEVDALIZA

Does anyone here agree with me on this?

I love Gaga and always supports everything she does, and I understood the GUY video' storyline and all but something isn't satisfying. It seems like she used a lot of random cuts and scenes, instead of scenes with substance. The Venus bit was so anticlimactic, those house wives ruined it, that fold pool scene was unnecessary, Jesus and Michael didnt even look like them. Whole thing felt so homemade

Homemade? :emma:

operating from another world

Emvee

There were a lot of highlights in the video... Like, Gaga looked stunning. The song is amazing. The concepts towards the end have potential.

There a lot of bad parts too. Mainly the execution, IMO. But if Gaga feels the need to direct her own videos, then I'm fine with that.

Archived