💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My sadness for GUY

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

the whole video was genius genius genius. 

i have watched it at least 10 times now and i'm still in awe and floored. 

i don't understand why people are complaining, especially when she's made something that so clearly is self-expressive of her own journey and recent challenges. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I disagree that it feels homemade, I think it's quite the opposite :laughga: You're totally okay for not enjoying the video and disliking parts of it :yes: As long as you give reasons and don't insult it downright then okay :awesome:

Personally I did enjoy it. I don't think it lived up to the hype (which was huge) but I still think it's a really great video :party: I hope that the video grows on you, or that you end up loving the next music video :hug:

But, thats totally opinionated, I think It is Gagas best music video. Judas and Bad Romance were my favorites, but now G.U.Y is. Am I sucking Gagas dick? Lol, people genuinely enjoy the music video, you can have different taste :) Just because someone says its Gaga's best/favorite Music Video to date, doesnt mean it has to be yours. But that doesnt mean anyones sucking any dick either. :)

7zJT4jn.gif

I just wanted a reason to use this gif

:lmao: Not really tryna be aggressive or mean or anything :hug:

That gif :rip:

Schwerk

The only scene I didnt feel was executed that well was the scene were the dancers placed Gaga in the pool. The composition of the wideshot image seems off.

I think it great she wants to direct, it's a great platform to learn and experiment. I think she's doing a great job. Yes, ofcourse there is always room for improvement, but with so many artist delivering a generic snoozefest, I'm happy our girl is doing her thing.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

elijahfan

Nobody agrees with you

eFNjwAJ.png

so, Bye

tumblr_inline_n2seahjcYj1qf3u7f.gif

Where did I say I wasn't thankful for the video and the efforts Gaga has put into it?  :roll:

And if you read the topic, you'll actually find a few persons who have something more to say about the video than "flawless", so... yay, bye, I guess?  :later:

blueberryx

i feel like the entire shoot was a missed opportunity. the edge of glory got me more ramped tbh. 

The choreography though, flawless. And her dancing just keeps getting better and better.

Hated the housewives, andy cohen cameo & I kind of don't give a **** or want her to give a **** about "getting back at the bastards," or touching on such mediocre elements that kinda remove from the whole ARTPOP idea. 

I've totally not worded any of this coherently, I don't think. But yeah, still on repeat waiting to realize I must be missing something.

Poope MOnster

The Best of Music Videos Directed By herself ..  :kisses:  

Sorry.. but bad romance still top .. for me :gaga: 

it s just my opinion not the truth :manicure: 

Art it s all about taste not right or wrong 

someone like picasso more than andy warhol and in the opposite way  :coffee: 

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

maybe..  we can discuss it with the someone that has different ways of thinking .. more than tell them go away.. 

it s not like "hate" and prejudice from that most of madonna fan base (80% everytime i check that full of hate comment)
:toofloppy: 

(sry for my grammar tho)

Stefani328

I take it you've met Jesus since you know exactly what he looked like.

LOL

Does anyone here agree with me on this?

I love Gaga and always supports everything she does, and I understood the GUY video' storyline and all but something isn't satisfying. It seems like she used a lot of random cuts and scenes, instead of scenes with substance. The Venus bit was so anticlimactic, those house wives ruined it, that fold pool scene was unnecessary, Jesus and Michael didnt even look like them. Whole thing felt so homemade

Sorry, it just wasn't meant to satisfy you & you alone. :)

Archived