💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you glad that G.U.Y. is the single?

Michael

Third single from ARTPOP - G.U.Y.  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Are you glad that G.U.Y. is the 3rd single from ARTPOP?

• Yes, G.U.Y. is the best possible single choice.
    • No, I would have preferred ___ to be the third single.

Featured Posts

CyanLights

I've always felt I'm the only one that thinks its overrated  :toofunny:

So yeah, I'm so glad that G.U.Y. got the recognition as a single bc now we have a perfect video and the song slays, its perfect for her 'comeback' after the DWUW blackout phase  :party:  :party:

Nahh you're not the only one trust me. I's a good song don't get me wrong but I feel like a majority of the fan base want Gypsy as a single since they view it as TEOG 2.0. I mean im all for success in Gaga's career but I don't understand why we just can't have ARTPOP 1.0 instead BTW or TFM 2.0. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Duh. It was destined to be the third single. I'm just a bit confused as to why it won't be out on radio any time soon.

Radios are already spinning it.

mcphee

Nahh you're not the only one trust me. I's a good song don't get me wrong but I feel like a majority of the fan base want Gypsy as a single since they view it as TEOG 2.0. I mean im all for success in Gaga's career but I don't understand why we just can't have ARTPOP 1.0 instead BTW or TFM 2.0. 

exactly, TEOG was everything, Gypsy doesn't even compare  :manicure:

Anomaly

Radios are already spinning it.

I'm aware of that, but it still hasn't been officially sent to radio. My local station, for example, hasn't played a single second of the song yet, and probably won't until it's officially released, like many other stations out there.

Anderson123

I love the song, it's one of my favorites from the album but I didn't think it'd ever be a single. It sounds too loud and weird to be a single. I'm happy we got a music video for it, but if we didn't, I'd also be okay with it.

I guess something inside of me wanted Gaga to move on with Act II or something, but we're here to support her. I was also hoping Gypsy or Sex Dreams would be released as singles (not that they're close to being my favorite songs, just to please the rest of the fans), and I'm kind of sad that Do What U Want didn't get what it deserved, being the best song on the album.

FrankGutz

Im happy 'cuz we got another single/video, who cares if is G.U.Y., the video is ****ing flawless

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I'm happy with their decision since G.U.Y. is better than Venus as a single, at least for me. Zedd's involvement as a producer is already an advantage too to sell it among his own growing fanbase. Its streams on Spotify and YouTube prior to the announcement were already impressive as well, implying there's enough interest over the song. Though I'm still under the conviction that Gypsy could have been a great single during the first quarter of this year. Anyway, as long as it's G.U.Y., Gypsy, or Sexxx Dreams, I've no room to complain. 

Nope. So long as Venus exists, I will never be glad with any other single.

Or Gypsy, since its also flawlessness incarnate.

Yeah, I can't and will not get over that amazing song. It just won't happen. I've pictured several epic made up music videos in my head ugh. The song would make an amazing mv. I at least want an mv.

Archived