Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who are the talentless acts that took over when Gaga was absent?

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd agree with this interpration. What's more, even if it's not true, we can interpret art the way we like to make ourselves feel better  :lana:

Didymus

What is ridiculous? The interpretation itself or the fact that it could be true?

Both :queenga:

RAMROD

It wasn't meant talentless, it was meant as someone who does all of the stuff just for money. 

We know who that is.  :reductive:

Ooooh gurrrl! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littleFandor

One Direction.. obviously.... Of course not, why would someone interpret it this way, i can't imagine that gaga could have ever thought that.

Tokyo Rose

They are muses/modern Goddesses.

Look at the song that is playing. VENUS. GODDESS OF LOVE TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER.

If Gaga wanted to make a commentary on "mindless commercial music" this was not the song nor the setting for it.

I don't think it has anything to do with the Housewives. Gaga loves them and it's not them she criticizes but the lack of talent of some artists. There's a difference. I mean look, the Housewives clearly don't know how to play those instruments and can't even lipsync ! I'm pretty sure it's intentional.

As for an answer to Bambino's question... Mmmm I'm not sure, I don't want to give names haha.

THIS !!!

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Jester

Female MJ maybe :spin:

Idk if that's the best interpretation even though it does make sense

Bambino

I don't believe that. She said she loves the show, she said she watched it while she was immobile after the surgery.

That's kinda irrelevant here. She didn't use them to shade them :flop: They played other artists according to a certain interpretation.

Sugarfall

I don't agree with the interpretation. Gaga isn't cruel enough to get them there to be shaded and she loves the housewives. I think the point was how they helped her recover, and she has said that herself.

Bambino

I don't think it has anything to do with the Housewives. Gaga loves them and it's not them she criticizes but the lack of talent of some artists. There's a difference. I mean look, the Housewives clearly don't know how to play those instruments and can't even lipsync ! I'm pretty sure it's intentional.

As for an answer to Bambino's question... Mmmm I'm not sure, I don't want to give names haha.

Exactly. She only used the housewives to represent something/something. She loves them and the last thing she'd do is shade them in their presences. But the fact that the whole scene look awkward/was meant to look awkward sure has something else to say about the situation of the music/pop culture scene.

scheiBist

I interpreted their roles as some kind of muse/Greek chorus that helped Gaga recover her mind while her body was rehabilitating. Gaga has always said mostly nice things about the other pop girls. Why would she have such a 180 degree change in her opinion in the video?

Archived