💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you ever be here for a Gaga video without dancing segments?

Buddy

Would you be here for a Gaga video without dancing segments?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for a Gaga video without dancing segments?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

id be here for anything that came from her, thats what makes me a fan :flop: as long as the video was good, i don't really care about choreography.

thats really not the case

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the things that bothered me about the "G.U.Y." video was the choreographed dance sequences.  I've never been a fan of such videos, and as a consequence I've never really liked ANY of Gaga's videos.  I always get flashbacks to old Pat Benatar and Michael Jackson music videos when I see stuff like that, and that's not my thing.  So, the "G.U.Y." video just reminded me of how much of a ROCK music fan I am, and really kind of made me question what I was doing even watching it, unfortunately.  I am a fan of Gaga's music but not her videos, and a big reason for that is the corny dancing aspect.

PrinceCAKE

If she ends up making vids for each ARTPOP song, I'm pretty sure there won't be dancing during the Dope MV

She'd probably do an interpretive dance :laughga;

No, she's a pop star

BDR and Just Dance are really choreographed, you can see the live choreography of Just Dance in the video.

The Edge of Glory doesn't have a choreography in the video but she's dancing everywhere, so I guess it still counts.

Eh Eh is the only one that's dancing-free, but it didn't need dancing in the first place

Chic

No, she's a pop star

BDR and Just Dance are really choreographed, you can see the live choreography of Just Dance in the video.

The Edge of Glory doesn't have a choreography in the video but she's dancing everywhere, so I guess it still counts.

Eh Eh is the only one that's dancing-free, but it didn't need dancing in the first place

Eh, Eh is really the only single that you can't exactly dance to, mainly because it's so slow in comparison to the others

Stefani328

I don't think I'll enjoy the video as much with choreography, unless it's a song like Gypsy or Dope, then that's fine.

LaLuna

Yes, absolutely. Sometimes I wonder why she insists on having a choreography for every video (except TEOG of course). Gaga is a decent dancer (not the best, but decent nonetheless), but for some reason something always seems forced in those choreographies. I know that pop stars are expected to dance in their videos, but it's not an absolute necessity. And I've noticed that the choreographies are never my favorite parts of her videos.

So yeah, I would definitely be here for a Gaga video without dancing.

I wanted to make a similar thread yesterday but totally forgot about it.

I agree with the OP that it's now become her trademark to include dance scenes with a huge amount of backup dancers, MJ or Janet Jackson like.
I mean, even Y&I got it's own dance routine and it really wouldn't have been necessary for the song, that's what annoys me the most about that particular video.
If it fits, like in G.U.Y. or Applause, I'm here for it, but I really want to have her doing a video without the typical dance scenes.

Archived