• Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

1. G.U.Y.

2. Judas

3. Bad Romance

4. Applause

5. Telephone/Alejandro

Marry The Night would have been on list...but not as aesthetically pleasing as the others (I am a photographer, sorry). :)

Here is me judging you: How do you not had Bad Romance? That should be on every Little Monster's list. :huh::shrug: J/K. :hug:

Lol you see the thing is with Bad Romance for me is that like... Idk I'm into a big long story (Like most of the ones in my list) and I feel that bad romance is more just a dance show with cool effects. I LOVE THE CHOREOGRAPHY ESPECIALLY! I just wish she had chosen to add a bit more story to it. But I do love it :)

The same with LoveGame. The choreography is fantastic and it looks really fun and cool but there's no BIG story to it. You know what I mean?

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Sugarfall

Bad Romance>GUY>Judas>Born This Way>>Paparazzi

(GUY might take over I just have to give time for the slayage to sink in :worship: )

pachinko

Lol you see the thing is with Bad Romance for me is that like... Idk I'm into a big long story (Like most of the ones in my list) and I feel that bad romance is more just a dance show with cool effects. I LOVE THE CHOREOGRAPHY ESPECIALLY! I just wish she had chosen to add a bit more story to it. But I do love it :)

The same with LoveGame. The choreography is fantastic and it looks really fun and cool but there's no BIG story to it. You know what I mean?

It's essentially the same message as G.U.Y. Being taken advatage of. That's a story. :O

gagalovesme

1. Telephone- it's so iconic, I don't think it could ever be topped

2. Marry The Night

3. Bad Romance

4. You and I

5. GUY

God but I love paparazzi, judas, born this way & applause so much as well ughhhh

LStephens11

1- Bad Romance

2- You and I

3- G.U.Y.

4- Telephone

5- Just Dance (it's so just fun!)

Miel

1) Born This Way

2) Marry the Night

3) Yoü and I

4) Alejandro

5) G.U.Y. - an ARTPOP film (for now)

But tbh, all of her videos are kind of great. Even her "worst" videos are still pretty decent (yes yes, EOG).

3 points in and ready for more

In no particular order: Born This Way, Bad Romance, Paparazzi, Marry The Night, Alejandro and Applause.

Yoü and I and the ARTPOP segment form G.U.Y also make it. SO hard to choose

1. Born This Way

2. Alejandro

3. Marry The Night

4. Applause

5. Yoü And I

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

holy scheisse

deffo

1. GUY

2. Bad Romance

3. Marry the Night