đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What don't you like about G.U.Y. video?

HIMER0S

What don't you like about G.U.Y. video?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. What don't you like about G.U.Y. video?

• Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
    • Those girls laughing at the swimming pool O.o
    • Too long credits.
    • Venus to G.U.Y. transition
    • Nothing, the video is perfect!
    • Something else... ( name what )

Featured Posts

Aguinaga09

The long ass credits and some of the transitions from the songs. I noticed that girl in the pool too lol but other than that the video is perfect :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The transition from Venus to G.U.Y. bothers me. Imo, it could have a few seconds of a scene before transitioning to G.U.Y. and the long a** credits, it could have been cut short and the skipping of the audio on that part is sloppy.

The Real Housewives part looks random to me and the way the woman in the center is lipsynching is distracting. :smh:

Other than those, the video is great. I love the ARTPOP scene and the G.U.Y. video itself. The Venus scene could have been more detailed though.

I didn't like the lego version of ehrself with the head stuck on, i think it could have been done better. 

I thought the RHOH and Andy will ultimatley date the music video, but I'm fine with them there

i really did like it though

MANiCURE

Andy

Just that really

^ oh actually the Lego, yes. Liked it. Could have looked more blended ?

I liked the music changes. Kinda gave me that "oh oh another!" Moment.

J e s s e

I love lego, some I'm glad she paid tribute to it.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Love all the ideas and concepts really dislike the editing though its too quick at times really want the camera to stay on gaga and get lost in her stare especially at the start of G.U.Y. Need more of the panda suit thing

Tokyo Rose

I'm not a fan of the overly s-xualized final dance sequence, and her face looks weird there at the end.

Why is Andy Cohen hovering over everyone? Didn't like that.

Cloning? Synthesized/artificial fruits and flowers? That's a pretty bad message to be sending to the kids. These things aren't "cool", they are dangerous to our environment

Archived