Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was The Music Video Wait Worth It?

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PigInsideAHuman

I mean....as much as some people liked Applause and DWUW....it didn't really make big headlines like G.U.Y. already is.

This is the first time in a long time I've seen the media referring to Gaga as "the pop queen" and not the "declining pop star" since like 2011. 

Just seeing Idolator and E! and WorldStar and HuffPost referring to Gaga as the "Queen" again kind of gives me chills.

Titzlol

YES YES YES YES This video is EVERYTHING! :giveup:

I wasn't all that crazy about Applause's though, I just dont know if I like the whole black and white thing. Lol :)

PigInsideAHuman

Little Bottoms

:omfgaga: Can we please call ourselves this just for the G.U.Y. single era? :lolgaga:

dragqueenshego

I love the video but no. The long gap nailed the coffin for this era. I think the Beyonce collab will also be an epic comeback. 

Radio Ga Ga

Even though it's not her best (like compared to MTN and the fame monster ones), but I enjoyed it, and it was worth all the waiting

Bloody hooker

Yes :gaga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Stefani328

I love the video but no. The long gap nailed the coffin for this era. I think the Beyonce collab will also be an epic comeback. 

I don't think there is going to be a Beyonce collaboration. That's just a rumor from ages ago.

dragqueenshego

I don't think there is going to be a Beyonce collaboration. That's just a rumor from ages ago.

Really? I'm pretty sure I've seen an interview where she said she had a collab with her. It could be a remix?

or is it a Telephone continuation without Bey?

Archived