💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A Mod's G.U.Y. Analysis

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Gaga would be cruel enough to invite someone to appear in her video to represent mindless, hollow entertainment :awkney: 

I don't think Gaga was offending the RHOBH, if the a--lysis theory is true. They have their own activities and individual talents, but they are NOT artists or singers, and they probably (and hopefully) are aware of that. So perhaps they thought it would be whimsical to pretend they were playing the instruments while lip-synching to the song.

For example, I am NOT a soccer player, I am clueless when it comes to it. If someone invited me to be on a video and I had to pretend to play soccer to represent the lack of raw talent in the industry (of which I am in no way a part of), I'd be fine with it, and would find it actually very funny.

If any of it is actually true, Gaga would not be offending them, IMHO, hence their compliance in participating. 

I mean, they are not even TRYING to pretend they are playing the instruments properly, that much is obvious. If they were to be portrayed as serious musicians, I think someone would have helped them look a bit more natural and realistic, but apparently that was not what they were going for. 

Archived