đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A Mod's G.U.Y. Analysis

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

G.U.Y. is Gaga's most culturally, politically, & personally relevant piece of work to date. 

I think it's freaking genius. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tristessa

Great a--lysis! I am still a bit confused on the last sequence though.. for me it had somewhat of a sinister undertone as they looked sort of like drones, but I get the idea and it's probably one of my favorite parts of the video. As for the Housewives, I think it doubles as a statement on but still a kind of pandering to pop culture on her part (she does love the shows, right?). But still, very interesting a--lysis.

Sugarfall

I think that if the Housewives part was really like that they wouldn't be there. Bc why would they agree to come there and be offended. And why would they later help Gaga take back the industry. I think it's bc Gaga has said that she enjoys the show and then they play the instruments 4 her when shes healing

This is fantastic! I enjoyed reading it a lot, and it was so in-depth and detailed :legend:

Your RHOBH section was particularly poignant :applause:

Joe Calderone

Interesting a--lysis :) Especially the part about the secret society she's formed.

Hypocrateen

This explanation made me like/understand the RHOBH part more. I really hated it at first.

Archived