Official G.U.Y. Music Video Rating Thread

Donatello

238 members have voted

1. 1.

Featured Posts

Mariano

Gonna give it a 10

OYfBjqk.gif

this scene and Gaga's face in the end are the only 2 things that are just bugging me :giveup:

BUT 10 :X ****ING AMAZING !!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

this scene and Gaga's face in the end are the only 2 things that are just bugging me :giveup:

BUT 10 :X ****ING AMAZING !!!

Keep hating on my girls

u7911IO.gif

warhol killer

9 because of Housewives, Andy Cohen, LegoGa and the Venus-GUY transition

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Laceface

9 because of Housewives, Andy Cohen, LegoGa and the Venus-GUY transition

Exactly what I was about to write :) 

Donatello

I haven't enjoyed one of her MVs this much since Telephone,

but 7 because, amongst other things, I expected some dedicated scenes to the empowering bridge "I don't have to be on top" and the raging outro "Nein Zedd" but these were ignored.

JbGaga

So im just going to be true to how I feel. Good video (Best thing we have gotten in a long time tbh) however I feel the story could have been clearer and some effects better. Some parts where plain others were not so a little all over not in her usual way.

Loved: The Black Fur car shots the most, then the Amy Winehouse eyes shots, And the bird part in the beginning

Didn't love/ get: Where was John Lennon?,  Andy Cohen just didn't fit and the housewife's band was a little cheesy (Did love Lisa and Kyle in the end tho), Could have had aliiiiitle more crazy in the costume area ( But now im just nit picking)

Overall I gave it a 7.5. If it was more like the office shots in the end it would have been a 20 :yes:

Please don't come for me im only giving my sol opinion like all you did

DriverMonster

I agree with this part. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills part was really bad. Andy Cohen part was really horrible. Sucks that such a small part could ruin a great video.

Some bits were straight up amateur, especially the Andy Cohen bit. Underwhelmed. Such a huge budget wasted. Disappointed.

Disregard

7/10. The Housewives/Andy Cohen bits are stupid, embarrassing, and cheapens and dates the whole thing. But everything else was good.

display name

I appreciate that Gaga made this for us. I really do, but, overall, I did not like it. Four.

PigInsideAHuman

Although there were some debatable flaws...Gaga executed. She brought the silly campy effect of Telephone while still remaining true to the song(s). The story was incredibly messy, but so is the song in a way so it fits perfectly. It felt aggressive, powerful, memorable, and totally Gaga. This is truly something only Gaga could do....so tens across the board. 

Mariano

Keep hating on my girls

u7911IO.gif

:lmao:  It's horrible I can't :lmao: 

I'm still so ****ing slayed, I can't sleep anymore :x

PoshLife

:lmao:  It's horrible I can't :lmao: 

I'm still so ****ing slayed, I can't sleep anymore :x

Don't call it horrible. The things you want her to take out like the Housewives and Andy are the things that make this a GAGA video. Anybody with enough money could film a dance scene at Hearst Castle. These quirky little moments - like a Real Housewife fake-strumming a harp, Andy Cohen playing Zeus, LegoGa - scream THIS IS GAGA. It's like saying you want to get rid of SwanGa. You gotta take the weird with the pretty.

Archived