Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

gaga's trying to pretend that DWUW didnt happen at all?

Gerrard174

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

Clearly, she's putting DWUW in its' grave. No doubt because her time with R. Kelly has enlightened her on his atrocious crimes. He has a real ugly past with evidence that's far too incriminating to dismiss it as frivolous media accusations. The kind of person he is is, interestingly, the exact kind of person gaga was lashing out at in her Swine performance. Everyone makes mistakes, so let's just let DWUW be a bump in the road.

At the end of the day, PAY DUST stans. Pay dust. 

In the words of Queen Elsa of Arrendelle, 

tumblr_mxh4i2zyUn1qdsm1jo1_500.gif

yeah i had figured it had something to do with all of that.  like before she just thought people were making a **** up.  but then she was probably like "oh ****, this guy is awful" or something along those lines. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no.....

the only great songs are GYPSY, Applause, GUY (kinda), DOPE, and DONATELLA.

ARTPOP isn't a bad album, but its an okay album, with a lot of okay tracks, with songs like aura or do what u want i feel like their just okay and gaga could've done better.

Well, I don't agree with you and your taste  :ohwell: 

J e s s e

Omg she included Venus :omg:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

BuzzcutSeason

Well, I don't agree with you and your taste  

its okay, i just know gaga can do way better than DWUW, thats a fact. :ohwell:

lol i'm not one of those members to get all weird about opinions I'm just joking around ;)

I would love a whole chapter on this if she ever releases an autobiography years down the line. **** hit the fan with ARTPOP when DWUW was chosen over Venus.

Shawn Knowles

Clearly, she's putting DWUW in its' grave. No doubt because her time with R. Kelly has enlightened her on his atrocious crimes. He has a real ugly past with evidence that's far too incriminating to dismiss it as frivolous media accusations. The kind of person he is is, interestingly, the exact kind of person gaga was lashing out at in her Swine performance. Everyone makes mistakes, so let's just let DWUW be a bump in the road.

At the end of the day, PAY DUST stans. Pay dust.

In the words of Queen Elsa of Arrendelle,

tumblr_mxh4i2zyUn1qdsm1jo1_500.gif

this. He's a sick disgusting "person" and considering how s-xual his lyrics are I can't even listen to him anymore. I thought it was weird for her to work with him, and to have him on the same album as a song like swine.

Gaga's facebook just updated its cover photo.

It said new album featuring G.U.Y., Applause and Venus.

It totally ignored DWUW. Is gaga really trying to pretend DWUW was not a single and instead venus is?

As someone else has said, she cancelled DWUW so why would she promote it? Why should she? DWUW will probably never see the light of day until she retires, very unlikely even then.

Makes it sound like Venus is the next single?

Venus has been promoted since before the release of ARTPOP and it's even on the ARTPOP sticker. It's just a promo single, for now, like Dope. She even intended Venus to be the second single but DWUW took it's place for whatever reasons.

it ruined everything she had planned for Venus.

What did she have planned for Venus? As far as I'm aware, she didn't really say anything about what she had planned for it and only explained the series of covers for it. I know she intended it to be the second single, as she announced it and then announced DWUW was the second single. :/

As someone else has said, she cancelled DWUW so why would she promote it?

The video was apparently cancelled, but that has nothing to do with the single. Or maybe it does -- who knows? Anyway, it's a top 20 hit (not to mention critically acclaimed), which at least in principle should make it a selling point for the album. Unless mostro's theory is valid.

Alcina Dimitrescu

and which is? Venus?

not here for this Venus shade. And considering which song appears in the header and which one doesnt, neither is Gaga :giggle:

Phlop

Tbh it should've been

Applause

Venus

G.U.Y

Sexxx Dreams

Gypsy

DWUW shoulda stayed a promo single with Dope. I feel it hit #1 so easily since it was the first of the promo singles after Applause, any single would've hit #1, it's called anticipation. And Interscope probably planned on DWUW being the second single behind her back, considering it already had a nationwide commercial, which is usually unlikely for album track songs.

I honestly think DWUW flopped because of R Kelly, because if any other song got as many performances it got, they would've smashed. Wasted opportunity and promo tbh. Sure it missed a video, but the stations actually played it and she promoted it. Dark Horse on the other hand slayed without a video and performances. If it's hit, it'll smash.

BYE

The video was apparently cancelled, but that has nothing to do with the single. Or maybe it does -- who knows? Anyway, it's a top 20 hit (not to mention critically acclaimed), which at least in principle should make it a selling point for the album. Unless mostro's theory is valid.

I'm sorry. I misspoke. Please let me correct myself. The DWUW video was cancelled/shelved but the single was still sent out and still going strong. Who is "mostro"? Sorry, I'm not too keen on who says what in this community.

the fact that Venus is still there :toofunny:

Because Venus is a promo single now.  :redface:

I'm sorry. I misspoke. Please let me correct myself. The DWUW video was cancelled/shelved but the single was still sent out and still going strong.

No longer going strong, but it had a decent run.

Who is "mostro"? Sorry, I'm not too keen on who says what in this community.

Born To Slay

Because Venus is a promo single now.  :redface:

Venus was a promo single before

Archived