💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

gaga's trying to pretend that DWUW didnt happen at all?

Gerrard174

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame that DWUW, one of her best singles to date, is getting this treatment. The lack of planning, err the disarray of the implementation of its promo ruined it. I mean even MTN had a music video released, despite its worse chart performance. 

Yes, she probably is. From the looks of it, she never wanted it as a single in the first place. 

Yes, the sadness part is the fact that DWUW is the best of ARTPOP

No, the saddest part is that she's paying dust to DWUW and giving recognition to Venus.

No, the saddest part is that she's paying dust to DWUW and giving recognition to Venus.

Exactly. 

BuzzcutSeason

Yes, the sadness part is the fact that DWUW is the best of ARTPOP

the sad part is that you think its the best part....lol but really

Elizabeth

For the time being she's addressed it as much as she's going to so I think it's time to just let it go :shrug:

jhonyguy04

she needs to stop w Venus. it's a great song, but its not going to happen. the gp is not here for it. the gp wants gypsy. 

BuzzcutSeason

and which is? Venus?

no.....

the only great songs are GYPSY, Applause, GUY (kinda), DOPE, and DONATELLA.

ARTPOP isn't a bad album, but its an okay album, with a lot of okay tracks, with songs like aura or do what u want i feel like their just okay and gaga could've done better.

Just A Holy Fool

Its a shame, she and her team bungled the lone song on the album that could have been a global #1 :nails:

Kermit the frog

She probably didnt want it to be a single in the first place, it ruined everything she had planned for Venus. Also, I find it suspicious that of all ppl she decided to collaborate with RKelly who happened to have an album coming out at that time... I doubt it was her idea.

Archived