Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NSFW #ARTPOPEvolution: #ArtEnema

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

It's rather... interesting... :flop: Just not my cup of tea, but I can respect it

operating from another world

LordDisick

haha you are saying its disgusting but if gaga would done this you would be praising her 

someones defensive  OGq50.gif

Zsolti

someones defensive  OGq50.gif

no im not its disgusting tho haha

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Battle 4 Ur Life

**** this all over twitter today and now here too...I don't need to see THAT! Millie's art is like ballet compared to this lol at least the look of it

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Pure Adrenaline

#DOPE

Below is statement about the recent LM posts who remaked Gaga's puke performance, it is not related to the OP just random thought related to this art that monsters started doing after SXWX

By encouraging her fans Gaga probably doesn't understand that a lot of dem are dumb because they do not realize their actions because they are not led by the emotion and creativity they are simply led by the disire to appeal to their idol in order for her to notice them they have to go edgy and show art but they are simply showing the opposite .... and that's very pitful, cuz right now they need reality check :manicure:

They aren't doped theu have to find their creativity and inspiration not just blindnessly do what think it would appeal and be considered as something creative.

What Millie is doing is not led by someone telling her that it is right to do but because she thinks it is right, she has #DOPED herself she doesn't need somone else to #DOPE her.

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I dont find it ARTISTIC in any way #gross... If it were CUM much better

because you can totally cum paint :rip:

Archived