💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Millie Brown Responds to Demi's Accusation

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Vernier

Millie also RT'd something Demi tweeted about artistic expression several months ago to point out her hypocrisy:

BixWVnbIMAAzvzf.jpg

Clocked :sharon: She didn't even need to make a statement after rt'ing this :haha:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

Clocking basic b---hes who use their past as an excuse for everything they can't achieve. ARTPOP

lamaisongaga.com

The performance was disgusting

A song about being taken advantage of and having bad s-xual experiences perfectly suited a performance of being being vomited on and riding a pig, catching the beat and moving on in life. Their embrace at the end of the performance was beautiful.

Easily one of Gaga's most artistic and meaningful performances.

Vernier

The performance was disgusting

But that really isn't what is in question here, so... :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Katie14

I agree with her and I am happy she said something. Making yourself throw up doesn't necessarily have anything to do with bulimia. The performance had to do with anger and was supposed to be dirty and disgusting. The self induced vomiting was just a vehicle to get the message across about how awful and traumatizing and self deprecating rape is. I think the hunger strike example perfectly proves her point. It makes me sad that Gaga and Millie are getting so much hate for this performance because people just see a girl making herself puke and think bulimia is being glamorized and cannot look past that. 

djBuffoon

A song about being taken advantage of and having bad s-xual experiences perfectly suited a performance of being being vomited on and riding a pig, catching the beat and moving on in life. Their embrace at the end of the performance was beautiful.

Easily one of Gaga's most artistic and meaningful performances.

Archived