Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Millie Brown Responds to Demi's Accusation

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thefamebitch

I am happy Millie responded to this to be honest. Last night, at the Demi concert in Chicago, Demi made a speech and I thought she was going to shade Gaga because of the Swine performance. I don't remember the exact words but it was something along the lines of how people with stardom should use their voice to empower and all that ****.

MelbHawker

I still don't understand how one can actually think that Gaga's performance glamorised/encouraged bulimia. Was it beautiful to watch? No. It was disgusting to be quite frank. People were shocked at what they were watching. Some even turned away. It's not a case where anybody watching would want to start being bulimic.Ā 

Ā 

I honestly think Demi Lovato was trying to get into the headlines / make it about herself. Otherwise.. the poor girl's probably just a tad unintelligent.

Dean Winchester

I still don't understand how one can actually think that Gaga's performance glamorised/encouraged bulimia. Was it beautiful to watch? No. It was disgusting to be quite frank. People were shocked at what they were watching. Some even turned away. It's not a case where anybody watching would want to start being bulimic.Ā 

Ā 

I honestly think Demi Lovato was trying to get into the headlines / make it about herself. Otherwise.. the poor girl's probably just a tad unintelligent.

MTE. Ā I bet Demi saw "Lady Gaga" "puke" in the same sentence and decided to grab onto gaga's attention in the media to get more headlines for herself. Ā Did she even watch that performance? Ā Like I don't see anything being "glamourised" Ā  :awkney: what kind of mess

Millie also RT'd something Demi tweeted about artistic expression several months ago to point out her hypocrisy:

Ā 

BixWVnbIMAAzvzf.jpg

Queen Millie's going in :legend:

PoshLife

Ā 

You make a really good point.

Ā 

Ā 

#peaceoutdemi

Ā 

tumblr_inline_mt8kz3SOfS1qgfwo2.jpg

Someone once told me the grass was much greener

Ā 

On the other side.

Ambrosia

I see Millie's point.Ā  I understand it a bit better now.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Molly Aphrodite

The hunger strike example is TOO F***ING PERFECT. I'm glad she spoke out and defended her art :yes:

Archived