šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Millie Brown Responds to Demi's Accusation

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I mean Demi is considered an "artist", a "recording artist", and look at her brains

Ā 

:emma:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

"DISNEY GAL" :derpga:

I feel like Demi has been very catty latelyƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¦ Like what's up? Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Pressed X-Factor USA got cancelled.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

And what about gaga's performance was glamourizing? Ā Like seriously, if anything it made vomiting look disgusting. Ā  :toofunny: Ā I feel demi is trying to get headlines by using her past problems and she probably found a way to get more attention by latching onto gaga. Ā 

Ā 

... did I say Gaga's performance was glamorising? :S

Dean Winchester

Millie also RT'd something Demi tweeted about artistic expression several months ago to point out her hypocrisy:

Ā 

BixWVnbIMAAzvzf.jpg

OHHHH!! YASSS MILLIE!!! USE DEMI'S OWN WORDS AGAINST HER!!!

Dean Winchester

... did I say Gaga's performance was glamorising? :S

no i was talking about demi LOL. Ā I was supporting ur argumentĀ  :toofunny:

Goldfish

Poor Demi, she's the attention seeker in this case, not Gaga.

I love how this has got people talking about Gaga again after a while, headlines and attention everywhere :D

I invented post-its

Stefani328

Millie also RT'd something Demi tweeted about artistic expression several months ago to point out her hypocrisy:

Ā 

BixWVnbIMAAzvzf.jpg

Drag her

"DISNEY GAL" :derpga:

Ā 

Ā 

Pressed X-Factor USA got cancelled.

Ā 

Drag haĀ  :dead:

Ā 

Ā 

Lbr she's not the most famous Disney gal (Miley holds that title), and she's yet to score a big Billboard hit........Ā  :manicure:

RAMROD

I seriously love this girl right now. Gave her a well-deserved follow. https://twitter.com/Millie_Brown

Ā 

Ā 

No brainer move for me, done :whitney:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Jewels n Drugs

Poor Demi just doesn't understand that the world doesn't revolve around her problems :(

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Dunk96

I would have more respect for Demi's accusations if she didn't use her past problems of addiction, eating disorder, self harm etc for attention all the time. That's more glamorising than what Millie and Gaga did, in my eyes.

Ā 

Clever and classy response from Millie though, nice.

THIS

That argument about glamourizing bulimia is stupid. I'm bullimic myself, but don't even think that this performance promotes eating disorders. Maybe Demi only saw six seconds of that performance cause when you watch Gaga's speech before the performance and if you actually listen to the song you can perfectly get what's that performance all about.Ā 

Archived