💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What song do you think the video is for?

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

If it was just for one song, why wouldn't she just announce the song, instead of saying "NEW LADY GAGA VIDEO"

Dean Winchester

If it was just for one song, why wouldn't she just announce the song, instead of saying "NEW LADY GAGA VIDEO"

yeah i think its Venus + GUY tbh  :excited2:

GUY/Venus and maybe another song also, I don't think the video will have just one song.

Mister G

The surprise if it's the video for DWUW :eek: Or Swine, or G.U.Y/Venus or some ARTPOP project that includes several tracks from the album?

lRp87.gif

Anything would be great at this point. If anything it'll probably allude to Venus, her being reborn as the Goddess of Love and then transition into G.U.Y. I'd be okay with a multi-song video, something along the lines of Michael Jackson like for Moonwalker.

Jewels n Drugs

its probably not even a MUSIC video  :laughga:

Could be just a film  :ohwell:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

GagaStefi

I Thought It was Swine Since She Was Being Roasted ! And All The Men In Suits were Part of the Corporation and not telling her. Just a thought :flop:

J e s s e

No. One post. Tragic.

I actually thought of an alien coming from above, crashing like a meteor. It could be that too and that would fit Venus/G.U.Y. much better.

To me it looks like they threw here in a pit, burned her, and she'll rise from the ashes or something :toofunny:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived