đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Opinion

gagavsartpop

Featured Posts

geopang

Girl... You are entitled to your opinion.... until you mentioned Britney's era being better. :awkney:

At the end of the day, if you are not here for ARTPOP, or even Gaga, there is no point of staying. 

Try to appreciate her artistry instead of simply her fame.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Furrrealzjuan

So basically you see Gaga as a trend rather than an artist/performer.

Thank you! So this person only likes her if everyone is "Gaga" for Gaga. Don't be a sheep. If you want someone who's at the top right now, go hop on Miley's or KP's Di...[inosaur]. It won't last but at least you'll be happy because you're following the trend.

gagavsartpop

Girl... You are entitled to your opinion.... until you mentioned Britney's era being better. :awkney:

At the end of the day, if you are not here for ARTPOP, or even Gaga, there is no point of staying. 

Try to appreciate her artistry instead of simply her fame.

If I didn't appreciate her artistry I wouldn't have even known half the **** she has done.

You have to want your fave to be successful.

Thank you! So this person only likes her if everyone is "Gaga" for Gaga. Don't be a sheep. If you want someone who's at the top right now, go hop on Miley's or KP's Di...[inosaur]. It won't last but at least you'll be happy because you're following the trend.

Miley is going to burn out so fast why bother.

PdogtheDaibutsu

nope.

I just want her to be successful, and she isn't anymore.

We all want her to be successful, but it's ultimately about the music. I mean a lot of my favorite bands don't chart at all or even close to pop stars, but I still love them because they make good music.

PexySenus

I feel you man, I feel like I'm at my low too when she's low, but that's how life is, a perfect life doesn't lead to a perfect soul.  She's resting and transitioning, so let her be.  

What I wanna say is: Gaga has been here for her fans when no one else did (hint hint BTW), now when she needs us, we're not supporting her as much as she supported us.  This is not fair for her, and perfectly explains why she has been into a "blackout"

It's our time to support her, she's obviously trying to experiment and let her emotions out, but some fans see it as "less classy or crazy", this is not what she wanna hear from us now since she had been depressed and now waiting for our positive responses.

J e s s e

I agree with the team part, I mean my god compare her team now to 2009 :sharon:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Sorry you feel that way, but I have to be honest this is a bit mellow-dramatic. Sure this era isn't smooth and perfect, but that's life. Deal with the fact that she isn't at the top at the moment and move on. As a fan tho I can't see how you can't get excited for things, that's kind of what being a fan is all about.

The fact that she isn't at top is purely her fault though! She didn't even release a second music video for crying out loud...

Slade

I mean.. If this is how you really feel, you probably should just focus on other artists now, instead of concentrating on how badly Gaga is doing. That will sure put you in a better mood.

This

Hellspont

Maybe Im delusional but I could care less what she does tbh, shes a human not our puppet to bend to our wants. She does what she wants and I stand behind her no matter what.

Archived