💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Opinion

gagavsartpop

Featured Posts

HausOfNicole

Sorry you feel that way, but I have to be honest this is a bit mellow-dramatic. Sure this era isn't smooth and perfect, but that's life. Deal with the fact that she isn't at the top at the moment and move on. As a fan tho I can't see how you can't get excited for things, that's kind of what being a fan is all about.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OKay? Don't let the door hit you on the way out :kissga:

Some users seem to love the sound of their own voice and feel not important than they actually are

gagavsartpop

So basically you see Gaga as a trend rather than an artist/performer.

nope.

I just want her to be successful, and she isn't anymore.

JustPokeHerFace

Actually Gaga hasn't done much promo :awkney:

For TF, TFM, and BTW she did a crapload of it. She appeared on multiple TV interview shows and performed at award shows, and had a three concert tours, while also attending other promotional events such as the Fame perfume launch. For ARTPOP, she hasn't done much, but she's done The Voice, The VMAs, The AMAs, The Late Night Show, GMA twice, and now she's doing this. 

gagavsartpop

For TF, TFM, and BTW she did a crapload of it. She appeared on multiple TV interview shows and performed at award shows, and had a three concert tours, while also attending other promotional events such as the Fame perfume launch. For ARTPOP, she hasn't done much, but she's done The Voice, The VMAs, The AMAs, The Late Night Show, GMA twice, and now she's doing this. 

Yeah exactly.

When she was at her prime she did a lot.

Now she isn't doing anything but some TV performances a special and two festivals.

DeleteMyAccount

nope.

Well yea.  You only care if she's constantly being praised.  Just because she isn't #1(we all can admit that) doesn't mean you have to ditch her.  Maybe not be a stan, but will you at least listen to her music?  The way I see it is that you're a fair-weather fan.  Only appreciative of the artist when they win.  But once they start to decline in fame, you quickly make your escape.

TheOriginalOne

I don't mean to be rude but can you leave already? All you ever do is complain. I don't know why you feel the need to let everyone know about negative opinion. If your that unhappy just leave. It's that simple. :shrug:

Zilla

She obviously doesn't give a **** anymore so why should we? It's more fun just letting the charts/promo etc go and enjoying the music instead of this stuff which is hard for stans to grasp, but to each their own

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

JustPokeHerFace

Yeah exactly.

When she was at her prime she did a lot.

Now she isn't doing anything but some TV performances a special and two festivals.

It's because she's burnt out. No human being can work at the pace that she did forever, she's going to want to have some more time off than usual. 

Whispering

No one is making you follow a pop star. If a hobby is making you unhappy, you have the choice to pick a new one. This isn't a contractual agreement. You are free to move on at any time!

gagavsartpop

Well yea.  You only care if she's constantly being praised.  Just because she isn't #1(we all can admit that) doesn't mean you have to ditch her.  Maybe not be a stan, but will you at least listen to her music?  The way I see it is that you're a fair-weather fan.  Only appreciative of the artist when they win.  But once they start to decline in fame, you quickly make your escape.

Okay did you not read me saying the ARTPOP album is perfection.

It isn't easy to ignore your fave being a flop.

Also you dare call me that? I have been here since 2008.

So I doubt you understand why.

You wonder why people don't like monsters..

nope.

Ah, the tragedy. I hope one day Gaga returns to her life mission of meeting your expectations. 

Archived