💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

RAMROD

My favorite sailor senshi overall are probably Uranus and Neptune, to be honest... But as far as the inner senshi, I had to pick Sailor Moon.

Yes, best ever. Jupiter and Mars are O.K., too actually.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

YAAAAASSSS!!! Finally!

This so nostalgic to me OMG!

I cannot wait to rephrase that iconic lines:

"æ„›ã¨Ã¦­£Ã§¾©Ã£®Ã£â‚¬Ã£â€š»Ã£Æ’¼Ã£Æ’©Ã£Æ’¼Ã¦Å“ç¾Å½Ã¥°â€˜Ã¥¥³Ã¦Ë†¦Ã¥£«Ã£â‚¬Ã£â€š»Ã£Æ’¼Ã£Æ’©Ã£Æ’¼Ã£Æ’ Ã£Æ’¼Ã£Æ’³! 月ã«Ã¤»£Ã£â€šÃ££Ã£¦Ã£â‚¬Ã£Å Ã¤»â€¢Ã§½®Ã£Ã£â€šË†!"

"Ai to Seigi no, Sera fuku bishoujo senshi, Sera muun!

Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!"

For Love and Justice, a sailor suited pretty soldier, Sailor Moon!

In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"

:giveup:

Omfg! Yes! I love saying that whenever I watch the anime! I can't wait to hear how she says it in the new anime! :party: I only know it in spanish & Japanese tho lol

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

chromadica

I'm so excited omg, the new character designs are gorgeous  :cry: I've been waiting so long for this and it's actually happening.

RAMROD

Omfg! Yes! I love saying that whenever I watch the anime! I can't wait to hear how she says it in the new anime! :party: I only know it in spanish & Japanese tho lol

I agree, I wonder if they will make her sounds stronger than girly like the classic ones.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Giorno Giovanna

OMFG!!!! How come I haven't seen this thread before""??!!!

I can't I'm having a positive meltdown right now, aaaaaa

606.gif

I'm so excited for the new anime, I thought it would end up like BTW 2nd Video or Americano mariachi version ( also known as... Its-not-going.jpg)
このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Flippy

I agree, I wonder if they will make her sounds stronger than girly like the classic ones.

I hope she will be a bit more mature compared to the anime from 1992 (although I love it so much!) :emo:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Haroon

Every fortnight isn't often enough :giveup: I wish it was like every other day :cryga: Definitely going to watch this :excited2: I loved the orignals, I started watching them on YouTube last year but then I had exams, but I'll get back to watching them soon :excited:

My favourite was Sailor Mars because she was sassy, and Jupiter because she was always fun and active :flutter:

Flippy

Shall we relive the first episode in it's original audio? (with English subs oc!)

Season 1 Episode 1

Crybaby Usagi's Magnificent Transformation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeLEsXgnK74

Kermit the frog

After all these years, Im ready.

Bring it on, b---h.

Flippy

Bahahaha! I just found this! :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kYLbm6ADyg

Giorno Giovanna

Shall we relive the first episode in it's original audio? (with English subs oc!)

Season 1 Episode 1

Crybaby Usagi's Magnificent Transformation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeLEsXgnK74

I think besides the original jap sub, the german sub is one of the best, all the voices fit the sailor senshis really well

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived