EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daredevil

inb4 she decides to only sing J&D and RuPaul and Tara do the rap part  

chrismugler

inb4 she performs the same songs from the Swine Fest :awkney: .. (NOT G.U.Y., NOT VENUS AND NOT DWUW)

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

RegiRey

inb4 she does something amazing then we all scrutinize her and call it a mess.....pressed b---hes...

JK

but seriously inb4 she performs AURA, SWINE, and then G.U.Y...

inb4 she performs the same songs from the Swine Fest :awkney: .. (NOT G.U.Y., NOT VENUS AND NOT DWUW)

I was honestly thinking about this...I need me some GUY and MJH. I might have my first mini meltdown. But I know she will come though :)

chrismugler

I was honestly thinking about this...I need me some GUY and MJH. I might have my first mini meltdown. But I know she will come though :)

She has to perform G.U.Y. and Mary Jane Holland Live.... Those songs are :legend:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

TimisaMonster

Inb4 due to overwhelming response... Gaga changes the tour name to artRave: The Swinefest Ball :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She has to perform G.U.Y. and Mary Jane Holland Live.... Those songs are :legend:

I'm really hoping she performs ALL of the songs on ARTPOP.  Or AT LEAST all the songs she hasn't performed yet (G.U.Y, Donatella, Fashion!, and Mary Jane Holland) because I want to see her design concepts (and hear her of course.)   :excited2:

kaojen

Inb4 she births herself from a giant pig before performing swine

Inb4 she plays the DWUW video footage in the background while she performs J& D

inb4 she decides to only sing J&D and RuPaul and Tara do the rap part

^ if this happened it would solidify my love for her and Rupaul tbh. Would get my Stan card put onto a platinum plaque....

paganpoetry

Inb4 mtn

:Rip:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Archived