Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smooth Criminal

About time Cynthia spoke up! :applause:

Proud of Gaga & Cynthia for their undeterred efforts to help others!  :worship:

daviddarko

Also, this is the $25 million promo funds source that supposedly reputable sources took as credible.

jikyah.png

It link brings you to Cynthia's statement at HuffPost. I don't even understand the haters anymore  :toofunny:

Jemuel Da Silva.aka Angela Cheng.  poor guy  :eww:  :pukey:

PoshLife
And a true examination of this form, not to mention a clear understanding of the differences between a grant-making organization and one that carries out its work directly would have made this a non-story.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PoshLife

The PR team over at the BTWF needs to make this clear, so many people already believe the false reports that have been posted by major news sources. It's kind of funny that no other publication has since looked further into this but rather has copied the same article essentially and slandered Gaga's name as well as the foundation itself.

This. As someone who works on communications, it can be SO frustrating when more people see the lie than the truth that follows. They should try to get Cynthia's response posted EVERYWHERE - frankly they should email the editors at Gawker and ask for it to be posted there as a public service to their readers. That's what I'd do. And that Showbiz411 character... I'd spam his twitter with links to the explanation until he felt pretty much obligated to say something about it.

It's really unfortunate how pervasive the downright lies became, but it's something they should continue hitting back against.

charliekelso

hmm... maybe there would be less negative opinions about it if it was a little more objective and, instead of spreading message through a website, it helped schools (in the US at least) to learn how to deal with bullying situations and giving psychological support for those kids (maybe online, through skype or something).

edit: I'm not saying that the Born Brave Bus didn't work. But it's really a short amount of time to talk to a kid who's suffering some sort of bullying.

Miel

yet  I still feel like its a bunch of nothing

I really love the intention of the foundation (inspiring bravery, tolerance, and such), but I've yet to feel an impact. Maybe I'm just not looking?

I know it's worked/working with several high schools nationwide, and that's not a bad path at all (albeit not hearing anything of it).

3 points in and ready for more

Spyro

Also, this is the $25 million promo funds source that supposedly reputable sources took as credible.

jikyah.png

It link brings you to Cynthia's statement at HuffPost. I don't even understand the haters anymore  :toofunny:

ARE YOU SHADING THE QUEEN ANGELA CHENG?! :Chica:

Spyro the Dragon

MonsterMarty

ARE YOU SHADING THE QUEEN ANGELA CHENG?! :Chica:

I was here for her keeping the hate either hilarious or cute, but this is a bit  :wtf:

It would appear Chengy isn't a fan of being clockedT

Archived