💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"It's not the music, it's Gaga": An Analysis

SIRE

Featured Posts

Miel

Very nice read. Seeing that people enjoyed Swine and Dope made me very happy! While I was a bit surprised at ARTPOP's song rating, I was also not surprised considering the general vagueness of the song.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So so surprised about Swine, and honestly expected better scores for GUY, Aura and Fashion! (especially GUY and F! as i thought those were the most mainstream songs on the album). Sexxx Dreams and Gypsy ive always thought the GP would love and definitely want them as single! This has inspired me to test a few of my friends to see what they think of the album!

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Surprised at GUY and Venus's scores. Also no love for Donatella and Fashion!?

ARTPOP's score I understand. The song itself is very low-key, reminds me of Electric Chapel in a way. The lyrics are very vague and don't come together too well, imo. It feels unfocused. It doesn't help that ARTPOP "could mean anything." That's way too broad for people to really hone in on anything unless they know that Gaga is talking about art and pop "belonging together" and what she means by that.

Gypsy and Sexxx Dreams are pretty good people pleasers, it seems. 

So so surprised about Swine, and honestly expected better scores for GUY, Aura and Fashion! (especially GUY and F! as i thought those were the most mainstream songs on the album). Sexxx Dreams and Gypsy ive always thought the GP would love and definitely want them as single! This has inspired me to test a few of my friends to see what they think of the album!

Good :) Be sure to record your results here, they will probably be different

Most albums have their good songs front loaded, ARTPOP may be one of the most back loaded ever with a off putting opening 3 and strength in second quarter and towards end. Divided in quarters, it goes bad-good-bad-good.

That likely doesn't help sales. 

Archived