💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"It's not the music, it's Gaga": An Analysis

SIRE

Featured Posts

Then again...it's peoples taste that defines whether a song is good or bad...I feel that there has to be a strategy when it comes to releasing singles...You want it to sound fresh and semi on trend with your own sound and with what radio plays, but not like EVERYTHING that's already being played on the radio...

For example...Right now, I feel that people are into songs like Lorde, Disclosure, and Pharell...slower jams, but still "fresh"? Maybe that's why so many liked Sexxx Dreams and it should be released now :shrug:

I see your point

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to start working on the rest of the songs and the other statistics.

Other than "Best Song", "Worst Song", "Best Slip Into Another Genre", is there any other statistics you guys would care to know? Thats all I can think of :lana:

Going to start working on the rest of the songs and the other statistics.

Other than "Best Song", "Worst Song", "Best Slip Into Another Genre", is there any other statistics you guys would care to know? Thats all I can think of :lana:

Most unexpected sounding song? :emma:

i'm beyond impressed at the time and efforts put into all of this.  extremely interesting to read about and get a nice well rounded idea of how people view the album. 

thanks for all the work you've done here.  was really enjoyable to read! (so sad about ARTPOP being one of the lowest songs... one of my favourites of the album)

FrankGutz

Yaaaas!! my faves: Sexxx Dreams & Swine slaying, i can't

ibxMKP5BkeRzFZ.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

i'm beyond impressed at the time and efforts put into all of this. extremely interesting to read about and get a nice well rounded idea of how people view the album.

thanks for all the work you've done here. was really enjoyable to read! (so sad about ARTPOP being one of the lowest songs... one of my favourites of the album)

Thank you! The data collectin was easy, but generalizing their thoughts and the graphs and whatnot took me four hours. :Emma:

New Statistics:

I ASKED: WHAT SONG HAS THE BEST LYRICS ON ARTPOP?

Top 3 Answers

1) Dope

2) Gypsy

3) MJH/Sex Dreams (Tie)

Bottom 3

13) Fashion!

14) JND

15) Donatella

WHICH SONG HAS THE BEST PRODUCTION?

1) Applause

2) Swine

3) Aura/GUY (tie)

13) Fashion

14) Venus

15) JND

WHICH SONG SHOULD BE THE NEXT SINGLE?

1) Gypsy (almost everyone voted for this)

2) Swine :smh:

3) Sex Dreams

No bottom 3. The only other songs that got votes were GUY and Aura. And one person voted for DWUW :lmao:

WHAT IS THE MOST MEMORABLE LYRIC FROM THE ALBUM?

1) #whenilayinbeditouchmyselfandithinkayou

2) When you touch me, I die, just a little inside

3) I'm i'm i'm i'm i'm i'm i'm i'm i'm a gypsy gypsy gypsy I'm

4) You're just a pig inside a human body

5) Don't you know my ass is famous? 

IS ANY SONG ON ARTPOP BETTER THAN PF/BR?

35% No

65% Yes

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE LAST QUESTION, WHICH SONG WAS BETTER?

1) Gypsy

2) Sex Dreams

3) Aura

4) MJH

5) Applause

6) Swine

OVERALL, DID YOU ENJOY ARTPOP?

68% Yes

32% No

Really interesting a--lysis, tbh. I was absolutely convinced GUY should be a single, but now... I don't know. It depends also on listening to the song by its own or on the album, Aura and Venus are both really strange songs for GP so as GUY is still a bit odd, it may be why they don't like it, because they really want a normal song then, reason why they all like Sexxx Dreams. I don't know, I would be so pleased if she released any of those songs. And I don't wand Gypsy tbh.

Omegahedron

Really really interesting read. Thank you!

Some real surprises there. Not to shocking to hear that there is a 3rd act lull during Donatella and Fashion! I actually quite like the latter, but it is quite vanilla.

Was surprised that MJH did so well!

Archived