💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gawker criticizes the BTW foundation

richaspiss

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

The BTW foundation is NOT a foundation that like collects money for poor kids for Africa or medical bills but all about "raising awareness"

Now please if someone could tell me how to translate that into paying people an amount of money for having their awereness raised.

This is so much stupidity all together, but hey, media is always right, right? 

You think the people they consulted and came to Harvard to speak about her campaign did that for free? 

They trying to make it sound horrible where in fact costs like these for an awereness foundation are perfectly normal. Ofc they gonna have a lot of costs for media, consultants, legal fees, I don't see the reasoning why trying to create this sh!t storm other then having an agenda.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lazygaga

I distinctly remember gaga saying "you will know where the money goes, we're not just gonna throw money at the wall" or something like that. So why do we not know what the money is used for? I'd like to know what $800,000 was used for as "other"

Battle 4 Ur Life

It's so easy to criticize really...the question is what are THEY doing? can they do it better? If the answer was YES than I would give a f* about what they have to say...

they're just pressed.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Michelle

well the figures are true, although there is a $150,000 "philanthropic consulting" and $60,000 "research" that seems to be something worthwhile they could mention above the $5k grant. 

http://207.153.189.83/EINS/452752227/452752227_2012_09e0385d.PDF  (page 10 has the breakdown)

Where did you get that :huh:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

SEANGT

Where did you get that :huh:

looked up how to find tax forms for non-profits, typed in born this way, clicked 2012. lol

Michelle

looked up how to find tax forms for non-profits, typed in born this way, clicked 2012. lol

OH! My goodness I can't believe you can actually find this stuff. Nice detective work...Seems scary people can get this info.

SEANGT

OH! My goodness I can't believe you can actually find this stuff. Nice detective work...Seems scary people can get this info.

it's all about keeping non-profits in check. It would be scarier if it was private tbh

Michelle

it's all about keeping non-profits in check. It would be scarier if it was private tbh

Agreed.I didn't really think about it that way ;)

HausOfMiklaus

Get that free promo, Gaga. With haters like these, you're basically immortal. :legend:

tokyodisko

Honestly, the numbers disgust me, because we have seen absolutely nothing from them. "Other" is a total joke. There would be a hell of a lot more buses if it was spent wisely. 

I've always thought she was slightly disingenuous, but I'm hoping they say something to clarify in case I'm wrong. 

Michelle

Reported

Seriously though?? :smh:

Archived