💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The World of Middle Earth

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

Cocaine Heart

Cause it's trendy to hate on the prequels. The Hobbit movies were more than great and arguably did justice the fairytale book from the 1920s. iPod you have read the book, you know that it has much less potential that TLOTR and also the arguement that they could have done only one movie cause the book is ridiculous. The book is fairytale which ,Rams that many characters and many other things on it are not explained-explored-adapted. if the story was the same type as TLOTR it would have been similar to size as well.

Yeah it had a lot of additional 'behind he scenes' parts in the movie which I don't think people realize. If it was done just as the book was, a majority of people who watched it would of been confused, if they hadn't read TLOTR and Silmarillion to an extent.

I guess this is the last movie from the world of middle earth.  :noparty:

We going to boo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Yeah it had a lot of additional 'behind he scenes' parts in the movie which I don't think people realize. If it was done just as the book was, a majority of people who watched it would of been confused, if they hadn't read TLOTR and Silmarillion to an extent.

I guess this is the last movie from the world of middle earth.  :noparty:

Probably for now but you never really know. I mean next year we have the 7th Star Wars film and if you said this two years before everyone would laugh. Christoper Tolkien is already 92 and maybe when he and some others of the Tolkien Estate die they will give the rights to Silmarillion or The Children Of Hurin. It's probably the last time for Jackson though.

Cocaine Heart

Probably for now but you never really know. I mean next year we have the 7th Star Wars film and if you said this two years before everyone would laugh. Christoper Tolkien is already 92 and maybe when he and some others of the Tolkien Estate die they will give the rights to Silmarillion or The Children Of Hurin. It's probably the last time for Jackson though.

I think The Silmarillion could be made into one of those 10 episode tv programmes, I don't think it could be made into a movie/movies. 

We going to boo

VforVendetta

I think The Silmarillion could be made into one of those 10 episode tv programmes, I don't think it could be made into a movie/movies.

Yes I agree. It could become awesome.

Archived