💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The World of Middle Earth

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Ah yes, I remember I did manage to reach that part of the silmarillion. You know before I read (part of) the silmarillion I thought that when the elves were leaving and Frodo too, I thought they were going to their death not just going to another continent :rip: because they made their leaving so sad.

:rip: Well I was always also confused in that part. It was sad though because they could never return to Middle Earth so it was like death for the ones that stayed behind.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rip: Well I was always also confused in that part. It was sad though because they could never return to Middle Earth so it was like death for the ones that stayed behind.

Yep, that's how I've been interpreting it since I knew. Shame, they only need a plane :emma: Unless it ends up like the Malaysia flight....

VforVendetta

Yep, that's how I've been interpreting it since I knew. Shame, they only need a plane :emma: Unless it ends up like the Malaysia flight....

It depend, it the plane has humans inside it will end up like the Malaysia flight because after Akallabeth the Valar hided Valinor from humans and those that tried to find it were either lost forever or made the circle of the earth and ended upa at the other edge of the world. :teehee:

It depend, it the plane has humans inside it will end up like the Malaysia flight because after Akallabeth the Valar hided Valinor from humans and those that tried to find it were either lost forever or made the circle of the earth and ended upa at the other edge of the world. :teehee:

:udidnt: inb4 the Malaysia flight when it turned back was heading to the lost continent of Valinor and the plane ended up being sucked into a black hole :udidnt: May they rest in the Halls of Manwe.

VforVendetta

:udidnt: inb4 the Malaysia flight when it turned back was heading to the lost continent of Valinor and the plane ended up being sucked into a black hole :udidnt: May they rest in the Halls of Manwe.

:udidnt: (It's Halls of Mandos though :fan:)

VforVendetta

I wonder what happened to the elves after the ends of time and what happened to men after death :ohno:

After the Final battle, when Melkor breaks The Door of Night and he gets defeated the second music of The AInur will take place:

In it, each singer will fully understand his part in the Music, and all the Themes of Ilúvatar will be played correctly. The Second Music will be given being as it is being sung, instead of only being made at the insistence of naive creatures. 

The Ainur declared that Men would all take part in the Second Music, but the role the Elves will have in it, if any, is unknown.

Tolkien stated later that probab;y the elves and humans will all take part in the second  music.

After the Final battle, when Melkor breaks The Door of Night and he gets defeated the second music of The AInur will take place:

:giveup: Poor Morgoth his fate is already decided for him :emo:

VforVendetta

:giveup: Poor Morgoth his fate is already decided for him :emo:

IKR. :emo: I mean, he just wanted to make Arda under his won vision. He didn't like trees and elfs, he found them too gay. :derpga:

IKR. :emo: I mean, he just wanted to make Arda under his won vision. He didn't like trees and elfs, he found them too gay. :derpga:

:deprga:

Who would Gaga be in Arda? Some high elf? A Maiar? A Valar? Or Illuvatar himself?

VforVendetta

:deprga:

Who would Gaga be in Arda? Some high elf? A Maiar? A Valar? Or Illuvatar himself?

Eru illuvatar of course! :legend:

lady-gaga-born-this-way-video.jpg

Eru illuvatar of course! :legend:

lady-gaga-born-this-way-video.jpg

I think she's a Maia actually :derpga:

cellounge-2092914.jpg

VforVendetta

I think she's a Maia actually :derpga:

cellounge-2092914.jpg

:dies:

Archived