RockGa vs ClassyGa  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• RockGa
    • ClassyGa
    • A hybrid can withstand these things

Featured Posts

MonsterMarty

RockGa. Remember TMB? Remember how much better it was than BTWB? It's because a rockstar was on stage and she didn't give a ****. Then classy-do-the-right-thing Gaga debuted for the next tour. I want the former back.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I feel like "RockGa" expresses Gaga's artistry more than "ClassyGa". I don't know. I like both, but I prefer RockGa.

RockGa. Remember TMB? Remember how much better it was than BTWB? It's because a rockstar was on stage and she didn't give a ****. Then classy-do-the-right-thing Gaga debuted for the next tour. I want the former back.

I thought BTWB seemed just as similar to the "RockGa" persona as TMB. idk, just my opinion. Definitely not in imagery, but still in how she acted and presented the show.

3 points in and ready for more

Elizabeth

I don't mind either but RockGa is probably my fave. There's just something about Gaga wearing a rock tee, fishnets and gigantic heels :flutter:

RisqueBlock

ClassyGa would cough in my face

ClassyGa would run me over in the street if she had a chance.. and then criticize my outfit afterwards..

So ClassyGa.

KrisFromMars

I really like both, but I'm leaning towards RockGa, I feel like there's a certain "freedom" with her attitude when she's RockGa :legend:

Archived