Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So I made a couple of my friends judge ARTPOP

Dodo

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

My friends had completely different reactions. My straight college roommate who listens to classic rock and EDM exclusively and who openly expressed distaste for Gaga as being "pretentious" and "annoying" began to love a lot of ARTPOP as he began to hear it.

I caught him #buyingApplauseOniTunes, he loves Swine, Aura and Venus and at least quite liked the rest.

Also had another straight friend who was OBSESSED with MANiCURE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE

Looks like they rinsed and curled their hair, loosened their hips and got a dress to wear :hor:

YESSSSS

My colleague had an instant love for Swine. I was quick taken aback, not one I would have imagined for a GP kinda gal

Jjang

*They didn't like Sexxx Dreams

*The **** is wrong with them

*Where do they live?

lavenderblondee

Sexxx dreams is so good, but I have a feeling the "touch myself" would be edited for radio. Which is a good thing, I don't think GP would approve. Although the lyrics for S&M tho..

My boyfriend who LOATHES Gaga really likes DWYW and loves Gypsys beat. It's hilarious.

eamonster123

coincidence that all the songs they liked were the ones not made by djws   :reductive: 

OBEY

not to be mean but..... MESS at :
not liking GUY
not liking Sexxx Dreams

skipping DWUW
skipping ARTPOP cause they were scared?
liking fashion instead of GUY, Sexxx dreams and DWUW
skipping Applause

anyway when someone asks me to listen to a song i listen to it till the end tbh :awkney:

Archived