Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So I made a couple of my friends judge ARTPOP

Dodo

Featured Posts

Ursula Buffay

This album... the end of the world could have come in 2012, we wouldn't has missed on anything.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

Never trust a first listen. Especially when you skip half.

I do feel Donatella and Fashion are instantly likeable for many because of the beat and the recognizable lyrics.

If your not a fan the album can be really confusing lyrically, especially for a poprecord.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

BillieGOAT

That's probably a good indication of GP views... But in no way am I here for Donatella being a single. Imagine the live performances :ew:

cometoogg

i've always said that Fashion!, MANiCURE and Gypsy (and applause too :saira: ) are the best songs on AP   :legend: i guess i was right

i'm the best lil manager tbh :usrs:

calmar

Looks like they rinsed and curled their hair, loosened their hips and got a dress to wear :hor:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

My best friend likes Venus, G.U.Y, and Swine.  Says they make her want to go clubbing.  

She particularly likes Venus...we both dance like a robot to it.  

Another friend loves Venus and Applause.  

And another is kind of a hipster and is like "ugh pop music."  I'm breaking her in though...

juicyjuicy

The question is...What do they like listening to?

Miley Cyrus?

Nickelback?

werk @ ARTPOP being featured on Air Canada though. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LordDisick

They likes "Fashion!"..I question their test level :awkney:

alot of my friends liked fashion too.... i guess cause its a simple cut song? idk

and i saw this vine that had donatella playing, and literally everybody (white girls) were asking the name lol

tokyodisko

Those of you bashing Fashion! and JnD, you realize you're incredibly biased about genres and artists, right? Not saying this for everyone who hates those songs, but the majority seems to fit it.

JnD has had a positive reaction for the most part outside of this fan base and even some critics liked it.

A lot of people also have liked Fashion! too. 

I think just because someone blacklisted by LM was involved in Fashion! they think it's basic or bad. It's one of the best produced and musically unique songs on the album in my opinion. The progression from piano to a crazy EDM breakdown is really unique.

That's probably a good indication of GP views... But in no way am I here for Donatella being a single. Imagine the live performances :ew:

:dies: I can just imagine some Tyra Banks inspired performances. Or hobo chic.  :toofloppy: 

I wouldn't be able to deal with people who don't get Swine and Venus, sorry.  :toofunga:

Also:

so in conclusion: your friends have no taste. 

edit: who skips a song ten seconds in? especially ARTPOP? :smh:

Ladle Ghoulash

Not to be rude, but your choices of songs to skip were flops and your friend's music taste sounds pretty flop/basic

Emvee

So, basically, your friends think ARTPOP is a terrible album... alrighty, moving right along...

shaneybaby

thats basically my experience. everyone i have played gypsy for is obsessed OBSESSED with it. ppl who dont care about her at all. its the deep lyrics and the toniiiiiiiiight i think idk i ****ing love it too, best song on album by a landslide

LittleBoot

That's probably a good indication of GP views...

This.

I don't understand why people get so butthurt just because not everyone likes the album, and insulting them for it is one reason why there's been a negative reaction towards Gaga's fanbase. To each their own, people are going to like what they are going to like and you never know what catches on with the public and what doesn't. Fans seem a little too obsessed with Gaga's declining presence and interest with the GP (which may or may not be a trend, who knows). Really you just want to see an artist happy and producing good music and performances. The rest is just details.

Take this for what it's worth, I'm just old and I'm used to following artists and bands that haven't been Top 40 or in the public interest for ages. :nooo:

Archived