💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How do you feel about Gaga turning 28?

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

She still has time to release another album or maybe even 2 her 20's. And people still have success in their 30's.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

I dont rlly feel anything. She seems happier than in 2008-09. Just like someone already said I am excited to see her have children. And look at someone like Shakira, JLo and Madonna, they are 38, 46 and 56 and they are still big. I actually find it funny how everyone in my school is like ''Miley is 21, Justin is 20'' and I'm like: ''Bitch, Gaga is 28 :D''

thefamebitch

I'm excited for her, it's her golden birthday and I get to see her in concert on her birthday finally

Battle 4 Ur Life

Indifferent.

I'll be sad when she is, like, 50

she has still at least 15 years of slayage...and I'm pretty sure she's gonna break Madonna's record, so it's all good.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

RAMROD

Seriously I don't understand the people here who think that at 28 a person is old... My Godness...

I know a lot of people that started to become s-xy after their 30's (See Leonardo Di Caprio for example).

I don't see much different in her respect when she was 22... Jennifer Lopez at 45 years old she is in at her best, she is more beautiful now than back at 25 for example...

I really don't understand this age issuess.

Katy Perry is 30 and she is the teenage queen, so...

Indeed, the stigma of getting older in most people's minds here are wrong and superficial.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LaLuna

To be honest, even though it was stupid, part of me was scared that she would end up being part of the 27 club :ohno: So I'm happy she's turning 28 soon :teehee:

I love to see her grow and evolve both as an artist and as an individual. I know a lot of people would love to have 22-year old/TF era Gaga back, but that's just not gonna happen. What we should do is honor her past and the wonderful things she's given us in the past 6 years, but we should also have faith that she has many wonderful surprises in store for us. It may not seem like it now because everyone is freaking out about how the ARTPOP era has gone horribly amiss, but what we tend to forget is that every artist goes through a rough patch during their career. Gaga's rise to fame was so spectacular, we all thought she'd be on top forever but it's just impossible.

That's not to say she can't be on top again. If she plays her cards right, she can be the biggest pop star on the planet again. Besides, she's dedicated the past 6 years entirely to her career, and maybe now that she's getting older, her priorities have changed. Yes she's a pop star, but she's also a human being and a woman. She has a wonderful boyfriend whom she may want to eventually settle down with, get married, have kids, etc.

It's been an exciting journey and I am super excited to see what Gaga has in store for us in the years to come :party:

Michelle

Am I supposed to feel something significant about the fact? 

This.

Indeed, the stigma of getting older in most people's minds here are wrong and superficial.

Exactly.I'm older and I am still fab as **** at almost 40. Just saying hahahaha

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Wisdomless1

Why would it be hard to accept that she is approaching 30? I mean, everyone grows older, what's the big deal? :shrug:

Plus, 28 is still quite young actually.

Holy crap, I LOVE your signature.  :worship:

Disregard

Well I'm 29 so--hold on let me put my wrinkle cream on and have my adult diaper changed before I answer--I think it's great.

I find it really weird to think that in 2 years I'll be Just DanceGa's age :emma:

Same here, except one year for me

Well I'm 29 so--hold on let me put my wrinkle cream on and have my adult diaper changed before I answer--I think it's great.

:lmao:

Archived