Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How do you feel about Gaga turning 28?

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

Robotboy

i hope you realize you age just as fast as she does. she's so young for a legend tbh.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valextra

Celebrating it tbh!!!

She is almost 30 and that is good!

People in their 30s are people in their golden age.

It is the phase where everyone who work really hard and diligently in their 20s will reap its fruits.

It is the phase where people will enjoy comfort a little more.

Seriously I don't understand the people here who think that at 28 a person is old... My Godness...

I know a lot of people that started to become s-xy after their 30's (See Leonardo Di Caprio for example).

I don't see much different in her respect when she was 22... Jennifer Lopez at 45 years old she is in at her best, she is more beautiful now than back at 25 for example...

I really don't understand this age issuess.

Katy Perry is 30 and she is the teenage queen, so...

Evan Peters

Am I supposed to feel something significant about the fact? 

emma roberts is an abuser

Runway

because 30 is ancient :sharon:

when shes like 60 and the stans of the new b---h call her old, irrelevant hasbeen tho

tumblr_inline_n1vktjbExr1qjt8id.gif

I've considered writing a parody post about The 28 Club to mark the occasion. (To mock the whole concept of The 27 Club, which I feel is generated purely by selection bias -- not to be morbid.) I'll be glad when there's no more excuse for people to bring up that nonsense.

I definitely feel her best days are still ahead of her, artistically if not commercially.

LStephens11

I'm more concerned that she became one of the biggest pop stars when she was pretty much my age. Look where I am now. :giveup:

Not really, no. I'm more curious as to when she's going to start having children.

tbh

Archived