💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is SXSW make or break for Gaga?

Squidward T

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

No seeing as I've never even heard of this MAJOR festival until it was a rumor here :megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh please. if you have any hope for anything coming out of this concert please throw it away now....nothing interesting will happen until she decides to tweet about a single release

lavenderblondee

You can fix a broken era, but you can still see the crack in that motherf*cker  :lolgaga:

TimisaMonster

No there are only 2500 people there, locally it might help her but in general it's a small event so it hardly will have an impact.

Really? That's the upgraded capacity from what they were planning on giving her? How unpopular did they think she was to even consider putting her on a stage that would hold fewer? 

Is this ALL of the people there or just for the stage area she'll be performing at?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

VforVendetta

No, its like a Tour date. All these shows combined with the Tour will make a difference in the end though...

Hardly, even if she gives the worst performance of her career there. It isn't SuperBowl for it to be considered as a make or break thing. 

Jester

No lol

Don't expect anything over the top, it's just a tiny festival concert

Smooth Criminal

No. Although, everyone is Austin is talking about it.

Really? Is there a lot of hype there? 

Unless she does something really really surprising, for good or bad, I don't see how a performance can revive or destroy someone's career :huh:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MonsterMum

Really? That's the upgraded capacity from what they were planning on giving her? How unpopular did they think she was to even consider putting her on a stage that would hold fewer? 

Is this ALL of the people there or just for the stage area she'll be performing at?

Yeh I read the capacity for her audience in an article. How big the other things are I don't know really not looked into that. Someone from Austin will be able to confirm this I suppose.

Archived