💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What generation fan are you?

Shadow

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

How come you just discovered/like her now?  :)

Well it happened like this.

I did not like Gaga before because you could not escape that woman :laughga:  Untill the moment that ARTPOP came out I did not have any interest in her what so ever.

But then I noticed tides changed, all I heard and read was hate, slander, bad press everywhere.

So I was curious, what was it that was so bad about her, about the record that deserved for her to be kicked of that pedestal so brutaly? Started to reading up on her, interviews, watching performances, youtubed ARTPOP.

And then beginning to think...is that it? Is this what the fuzz is about? This is not bad at all, what kind of BS is this?

I descided I was gonna support her in every way I can because the treatment was uncalled for, she deserves better, especially for what she's bringing to the industry as a musician and artist.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TFM era, while she was hyping the Telephone video I became a stan

Been a casual fan since Lovegame

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

2009 VMA Paparazzi Performance and that particular paparazzi acoustic performance at a local radio station :legend: slayed me. I have loved her ever since. 

FameHungry

When I saw the Poker Face mv. That's when I became a fan. But became a stan when Gaga sang BTW at the VMA's. I was always more than a casual listener, I was obsessed with her music and videos but had no internet until like mid 2010 so yeah :laughga: 

been on gagadaily since singles for the fame were still coming out, so obviously the fame. i only recognise like, 2 people besides me from that time who are still here.

Valextra

I also add that when she came out, there was several threads on the gay-music-britney forum that I red at the time (2008) so it was easy to keep her in mind when she did the firs esibitions, I remember when people wanted 'Poker Face' and 'Paparazzi' like single before they were confirmed..

Tove Lo

I probably became a really big fan a while before Aura leaked. But before that I liked her but I wasn't like listening to her all the time like I do now.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Golden Gangsta

ARTPOP monster. Before Applause I was very anti-Gaga :emma:

I missed out on so much!

I remember writing rude comments about Gaga on articles about her weight gain during the BTWB.

Phoenix

OMG, these threads are soo annoying tbh. Asked about this 37281732 time on GGD.

Became a fan in 2008, became a monster in 2009/10. :)

💎

Archived