Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Throwback: First time listening to Born This Way

DancingQueen

Featured Posts

MarcsARTPOP

OMG the pizza fail LMAO!!!!! I Remember I was listening to radio after my parents scolded me for buying an MP3 player without their permission( I live in Asia and was like 16 then), then I heard the 'it doesn't matter if you love him.....' And I was just like **** **** IZ THIS BORN THIS WAY?!?!?!?!?! I freakin cried and my parents thought I was crazy..... Within days the song became viral all across Singapore!!!!! The following week it debuted at No.9 in our radio charts, the highest debut in the history of Singapore radio..... I miss SLAYGA.....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

Can't believe that was 3 years ago. :emo:

The memories :emo:

I was shocked, I was expecting something different.

But I like it, and then on twitter EY was trending. :lmao:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Ladle Ghoulash

grammys

No, they're talking about when she sang the chorus at the VMAs when she won an award.

I'm remember listening to the album for the first time and losing my ****. I was so excited and wanted to sing along to all of the songs even though I didn't know any of the lyrics. :toofunny:

Tove Lo

I first heard it on the radio and at the time I wasn't into Gaga like I am now. But I thought it was okay, but I really liked the lyrics, but now I LOVE IT

hop on that **** like a maniac

Tokyo Rose

I was listening to the premiere at like 3 or 4 in the morning, and it was SO SCARY! They had this wierd heartbeat sound other other weird sounds and little bit of her songs and then a creepy voice came on saying "little monsters, r u listenin?!" 

The song slayed me so much! And then I woke up and it was already #1 on iTunes around the world  :cry:

calmar

I do. I first was listening to it in the early morning before the arrival of my bus; so I only listened through the first chorus. I listened to the rest of the song that evening. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Gaga is Life

There was a whole show dedicated to the premiere of it on the radio that night. It was the first time it was played on radio here in Australia. It was played back to back, I've only ever heard that happen one other time. It was played 5 times in 2 hours and was voted #1 on that show that night. That kind of slayage is unmatchable :legend:

I remember it was winter and I was listening to it on the train to school and freaking out. Now when the album came out however I was so mad, I hated it! I remember being on a cab to my then internship and I got there like "can you BELIEVE this woman?!" - needless to mention it became my fave record

Essence

I loved it. But it didn't slay me nearly as much as Judas did. And Applause had me way more pumped after first listen.

Jay.P

Born This Way (the song) had to grow on me. I went crazy for Judas. I kept replaying it for a week :flutter: and the album's first listen was so special :giveup:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

lavenderblondee

Yes! I remember that video when it came out. All of her Gaga videos are absolutely hilarious.

The first time I heard BTW, I had woken up at 5AM for it's release, only to find out it had already came out a few hours earlier. It was a spiritual moment~ I loved it so much. I listened to it I think 7 times before going back to bed. :teehee: I'm so happy I've been a big fan of hers for so long and can talk about what it was like when all her music first came out.

woke up at 2 am to listen to it premiere at 3 am, my towns radio station was the first to play it :legend: such a crazy time period

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

ajmsamuel

lol I was 18 at the time

now im 21

:deadbanana:

Me too!! It really means so much for me it was released in my birthday, I was born that day :)

kindest regards

Born This Way (the song) had to grow on me. I went crazy for Judas. I kept replaying it for a week :flutter: and the album's first listen was so special :giveup:

omg same lol I had these friends staying over and I just left it on set to repeat and I remember they were like OK YOU NEED TO STOP and I was like NO so they waited until i jumped in the shower to change it after brainwashing them for a while

Archived