ACT 2, EP, or a NEW album?

MoneyFameSex

117 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer

• ACT 2
    • EP
    • NEW ALBUM

Featured Posts

A new album. It doesn't necessarily have to be 'dark', but it's gotta be a lot weirder than most of the stuff on ARTPOP. I would like it if she produced the whole thing by herself and gave us a lot of more experimental stuff like Venus. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id personally like it if she released a 8-10 track ACT II around May, and then a whole new album summer/fall 2015 :)

Helix

It sound like a mes...

If ARTPOP consists in two parts, why is the first one called just 'ARTPOP' instead of ARTPOP Vol. I...

I don't want it to be ARTPOP and ARTPOP Act II. It doesn't make any sense to me

It looks like the second part is just a remedy for fixing the underperformance of ARTPOP

If I had to choose, I prefer an EP

I love the album tho... the music, the cohesion between the songs, the meaning... don't get me wrong.

I think Act II has been planned for a long time so I don't think its planned solely to fix the "underperformance of ARTPOP"

Anyway we don't even know what the name of it is, for all we know it could be something other than "ARTPOP Act II"

monketsharona

I want act II but as an EP, like TFM.

Something not experimental at all. Just good music, catchy and all potential hits... ARTPOP is a mess no need to have a new flop... 

Eros92

I think something like The Fame Monster would be great. 

It would be like a companion to ARTPOP. And then release ACT2. 

EGOT2027

How about she actually start promoting and releasing **** for the amazing album that is ARTPOP and then she can release a new album after the tour right as she's going to space.

It sound like a mes...

If ARTPOP consists in two parts, why is the first one called just 'ARTPOP' instead of ARTPOP Vol. I...

I don't want it to be ARTPOP and ARTPOP Act II. It doesn't make any sense to me

It looks like the second part is just a remedy for fixing the underperformance of ARTPOP

If I had to choose, I prefer an EP

I love the album tho... the music, the cohesion between the songs, the meaning... don't get me wrong.

I mean, movies don't have "1" at the end of their title, but sequels have "2."

I want act II, but make it a full-length album.

justiceleague

If I was her id totally steer away from the act 2/ARTPOP theme. I think she should focus on an entirely new project. One that is less art, because it baffles the GP and they feel alienated and the reception can become very luke warm.

I want a new album, that is kindve a long EP (8-10 tracks),

with a NEW THEME

a NEW SOUND

NEW PRODUCERS

and a NEW LOOK

but after gaga release GUY, Gypsy and then Sexxx Dreams

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Whispering

Wait and put out a new album with a whole new concept sometime next summer at the earliest.

Archived